• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Far Away Would You Go for a Show?

In summary, Ginger and Rae have different opinions on how far away from home they are willing to go for a business opportunity. Rae feels that an hour is her limit, while Ginger is willing to travel up to an hour and a half for a show.
I have driven for 3 hours. In fact my first show was 3 hours away and it was a $1400 show so I qualified from my first show. The next year I went back and had an $800 show. :)

NooraK said:
I don't really have a limit, but I agree, I'd make sure I host coach very well if I'm driving further away.

This was forwarded to me by my director from Chris Manion a few weeks ago, and I thought it applies nicely:

I dont know if you noticed that the letter you posted form your director is Fruit Loop on our board. She posted a couple of posts ahead of yours.

That saying the farthest I have traveled is 1.2 hrs away it was an ok show but not the best.

I have a booking next month and thought it was an hour away ... and got the shock of my life when I discovered it's 90 minutes, 76 miles EACH WAY.

It's Sell-a-thon, which is the only reason I'm agreeing to this.

My director wants me to cancel it if it's not 10 guests in attendance ... I can't see myself doing it just because I was dumb enough to think Geneva on the Lake was near Mentor on the Lake ... I am going to call her to check on her guest list, encourage outside orders, and remind her of her "carrot ..." There could be a recruit lead up there ... who knows?

<H2>1. How far away would you typically travel for a Pampered Chef show?</H2><p>At Pampered Chef, we understand that distance can be a factor when it comes to hosting a show. We typically recommend a maximum distance of an hour away, but our consultants are always willing to work with you to find a location that is convenient for both the host and the guests.</p><H2>2. Can I request a consultant from a different area if I live far away from the nearest one?</H2><p>Absolutely! We have a network of consultants all over the country, so even if you live far away from the nearest one, we can connect you with a consultant in your desired area. Just let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your request.</p><H2>3. Do you charge extra for traveling a longer distance?</H2><p>We do not charge any additional fees for traveling a longer distance. Our consultants are happy to travel to wherever they are needed to host a successful show for our customers.</p><H2>4. Are there any restrictions on how far a consultant can travel for a show?</H2><p>There are no specific restrictions on how far a consultant can travel for a show, but we do encourage them to consider their own personal schedule and availability. If a consultant is unable to travel a long distance, we can always connect you with a consultant who is able to.</p><H2>5. What if there are no consultants available in my area?</H2><p>In the rare case that there are no available consultants in your area, we apologize for the inconvenience. However, you can always host a virtual show with one of our consultants who can guide you through the process and provide a fun and interactive experience for you and your guests.</p>

Related to How Far Away Would You Go for a Show?

1. How far away would you typically travel for a Pampered Chef show?

At Pampered Chef, we understand that distance can be a factor when it comes to hosting a show. We typically recommend a maximum distance of an hour away, but our consultants are always willing to work with you to find a location that is convenient for both the host and the guests.

2. Can I request a consultant from a different area if I live far away from the nearest one?

Absolutely! We have a network of consultants all over the country, so even if you live far away from the nearest one, we can connect you with a consultant in your desired area. Just let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

3. Do you charge extra for traveling a longer distance?

We do not charge any additional fees for traveling a longer distance. Our consultants are happy to travel to wherever they are needed to host a successful show for our customers.

4. Are there any restrictions on how far a consultant can travel for a show?

There are no specific restrictions on how far a consultant can travel for a show, but we do encourage them to consider their own personal schedule and availability. If a consultant is unable to travel a long distance, we can always connect you with a consultant who is able to.

5. What if there are no consultants available in my area?

In the rare case that there are no available consultants in your area, we apologize for the inconvenience. However, you can always host a virtual show with one of our consultants who can guide you through the process and provide a fun and interactive experience for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • teresah551393
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • Candice