• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Conduct an Effective Poll on Home Office Support?

In summary, the conversation discusses the frustration with home office support and lack of communication from HQ. The speaker mentions a problem with P3 and long wait times for assistance, as well as their experience with unresponsive emails to HQ. They also express disappointment with not receiving important information from corporate and finding out about useful information from other consultants instead. The conversation also touches on the discovery of a non-official PC site and the speaker's appreciation for the Recruiting Tip of the Day.
kspry
How does one start a poll?

I'd like to start a poll about home office support. I don't feel it is very good. I had a problem with P3 earlier today, and I had to hold for about 20 minutes. I think they had to wake this guy up by pager in India. I am not kidding. He spoke very good English, but he sounded like he just woke up. And I had to wait so long. It must have been midnight over there.

I have sent emails and emails with questions to the HQ. I rarely get any reply, unless it is an adjustment.

For instance:
- I asked for info about the show-to-go case. No reply.

- I asked if they could correct a misspelling in the "Entertaining With Ease". After 6+ weeks and finally my cc'ing Jean Jonas, it was finally fixed.

You must all think I am a negative person, but I'm not, really. I am angry at getting more information on this site than I get from HQ.

I've gotten a 'recruiting tip of the day', every day, that cluttered my inbox for several weeks. I should not have to learn here that some catalogs have bad Canadian pricing. HQ could have sent one lousy email about those bad catalogs, in between those recruiting tips.

I should not have found this site by accident, either; my director should have known it was here.

Honestly, I've learned more useful information here in the past month from y'all than I learned from corporate, businesswise.

kspry said:
How does one start a poll?

I'd like to start a poll about home office support. I don't feel it is very good. I had a problem with P3 earlier today, and I had to hold for about 20 minutes. I think they had to wake this guy up by pager in India. I am not kidding. He spoke very good English, but he sounded like he just woke up. And I had to wait so long. It must have been midnight over there.

I have sent emails and emails with questions to the HQ. I rarely get any reply, unless it is an adjustment.

For instance:
- I asked for info about the show-to-go case. No reply.

- I asked if they could correct a misspelling in the "Entertaining With Ease". After 6+ weeks and finally my cc'ing Jean Jonas, it was finally fixed.

You must all think I am a negative person, but I'm not, really. I am angry at getting more information on this site than I get from HQ.

I've gotten a 'recruiting tip of the day', every day, that cluttered my inbox for several weeks. I should not have to learn here that some catalogs have bad Canadian pricing. HQ could have sent one lousy email about those bad catalogs, in between those recruiting tips.

I should not have found this site by accident, either; my director should have known it was here

Honestly, I've learned more useful information here in the past month from y'all than I learned from corporate, businesswise.

This site is NOT an official PC site. Those of us who are here found it by accident, like you, or by word of mouth. My director did not know about this site until I told her - but I don't hold it against her......in fact, I like to pass on things to her that I learn here, so that she can pass it on to the rest of the cluster.

I liked and appreciated the Recruiting Tip of the Day, and I think the Canadian pricing in the catalogs affected relatively few consultants....so why "clutter up" every consultants inbox needlessly?

To start a poll, follow these steps:1. Choose a platform: Decide where you want to conduct your poll. You can use social media platforms like Twitter or Instagram, online polling websites like SurveyMonkey or Google Forms, or even create a poll on your own website or blog.2. Create your question: Think about the topic you want to poll and come up with a clear and concise question that will give you the information you are looking for.3. Determine your options: Decide on the different response options you want to provide for your poll. These can be multiple choice, yes/no, or open-ended.4. Set a timeframe: Decide how long you want your poll to run for. This will depend on the platform you are using and the type of information you are looking for.5. Share your poll: Once your poll is set up, share it with your audience. This can be done through social media, email, or by embedding it on your website or blog.6. Monitor and analyze responses: Keep track of the responses you receive and analyze the data to see the results of your poll.Example poll question:What is your experience with home office support from P3? a) Excellentb) Goodc) Averaged) Poore) Terrible

1. What is a poll?

A poll is a survey or questionnaire used to gather opinions or information from a group of people. It typically consists of a series of questions with multiple choice answers, and can be conducted in person, online, or through other means.

2. How do I choose a topic for my poll?

The topic of your poll should be relevant and interesting to your target audience. Consider what information or opinions you are hoping to gather and choose a topic that will elicit the responses you are looking for. It may also be helpful to conduct some research or gather input from others before finalizing your poll topic.

3. What are the different types of polls?

There are several types of polls, including opinion polls, market research polls, and exit polls. Opinion polls gather people's opinions on a particular topic, while market research polls gather information about consumer preferences and habits. Exit polls are typically used in elections to gather data on how people voted.

4. How do I distribute my poll?

You can distribute your poll in a variety of ways, depending on your target audience and the type of poll you are conducting. Some options include sharing it on social media, sending it via email, or conducting it in person. Make sure to choose a distribution method that will reach your desired audience and encourage participation.

5. How do I analyze the results of my poll?

Once your poll has ended, you can analyze the results by looking at the data and identifying trends or patterns. This can be done manually or through the use of data analysis tools. It may also be helpful to compare your results to previous polls on the same topic or to industry standards to gain a better understanding of the data.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tiggerhale
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • NooraK