• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Spice up Your Shows?

In summary, to make your Pampered Chef shows more interactive, involve guests in the cooking process by having them help with measuring, mixing, or chopping. To make demonstrations more engaging, add humor and storytelling and use props or visual aids. To keep guests interested, break up the show with games, samples, or cooking challenges, and switch up the format with recipe swaps. To showcase products, get creative with themed shows, seasonal recipes, or guest chefs. To stand out from other consultants, personalize shows, offer exclusive deals, or collaborate with other consultants for joint shows.
sandraschmitz
Hi there,
I've been thinking that I could get more bookings if my shows were more engaging and fun. I've thought about doing charades or something. I've read about the Pampered chef Poker and that sounds fun. Does anyone have any ideas? It's been hard over the holidays booking parties. We just moved and have met new people but I've done several shows with the same groups of people and I feel like they are getting exahausted. Any suggestions on ways of promoting or games for parties would be awesome.
Thanks!

It's hard when it's the same group of people for several shows! I started playing games. I play different ones at each show, depending on the crowd, so it keeps it interesting. I'm attaching several I have found. I played the Queen of the Shoppers game that I got from someone on here at my last show. Everybody loved it and it gave me the chance to showcase more products b/c I talked about each product as it was found.

Attachments

• Point Game.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 319
  • Games to play.doc
    28 KB · Views: 1,117
Here's the other one...found it in another thread. it's cool! Thanks to whoever posted it!!:p

Attachments

• Queen of the Shoppers Fall 2006.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 281
Thanks! I'll have to try those games out.

Take the class "Designing an Amazing Show Experience" you can find it through Lifeline coaching or Julie Gentzler. I will try to find some website links for ya! It will be the best $80 you ever spend!

Cool! This is who is speaking at my regional conference in February! I am really excited now!!!

1. How can I make my Pampered Chef shows more interactive?

One great way to spice up your shows is to involve your guests in the cooking process. Have them help with measuring ingredients, mixing, or even chopping vegetables. This will not only make your show more interactive, but also give them a hands-on experience with the products.

2. What can I do to make my demonstrations more engaging?

Adding a touch of humor and storytelling to your demonstrations can make them more engaging. You can also try using different props or visual aids to demonstrate the versatility of Pampered Chef products.

3. How can I keep my guests interested throughout the entire show?

One way to keep your guests interested is to break up the show into smaller segments. This can include playing games, offering samples, or allowing them to try out the products themselves. You can also switch up the format of your show by incorporating cooking challenges or recipe swaps.

4. What are some creative ways to showcase the products during my show?

You can get creative with how you showcase the products by creating themed shows or incorporating seasonal recipes. You can also use different cooking methods, such as grilling or air frying, to demonstrate the versatility of the products. Another idea is to have a guest speaker or chef come in to do a cooking demonstration with the products.

5. How can I make my shows stand out from other Pampered Chef consultants?

One way to make your shows stand out is by personalizing them to fit your personality and style. You can also offer exclusive deals or discounts to your guests to make them feel special. Another idea is to collaborate with other consultants and host joint shows, offering a wider variety of products and demonstrations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• colegrovet
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Pampered Angel