• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Give Something for Free?

In summary, giving a gift at the close of your show can help secure a booking. You can either have the gift on hand or order it with the show discount as a "consultant gift." This can be a good option for new consultants or when in a booking slump, but should be used sparingly. It is important to be careful with spending money on incentives and to promote the already generous host benefits of Pampered Chef.
TinasKitchen
In order to get a booking? Such as if I say the rice cooker is my gift to you if you book on such and such a date? how would I do that? would I give them the gift when they place their order after the show? give it to them at their show? but then how do I order it? I had you not only give them the gift, but you are getting it at a discounted price and you get commisison on it.. but I dont recall how I do this.

You would give them the gift at the close of your show. If you already have it on hand you can present it then or you can order it with her show discount and pay for it as a "consultant gift" (dropdown payment option).

I prefer to order it with their discount because then it's right on the show for my tax records and she gets her receipt. Between the show discount and my commission it costs little to nothing especially if you consider you might not have gotten the booking (an the sales at that show and any bookings from that show) without it.

thanks BethSo do you do this often? as a newbie is this something that I should consider? what have you done to get bookings?

No I don't do it often. Only if I'm in a booking slump or if there's a promotion that I'm really close to and just need some extra insurance or assurance that I'll get it. Mostly I just ask.

Be careful with this kind of thing. You don't want to spend your paycheck! It helps when you need it but I would only use this kind of incentive occasionally when you really need to.

Pampered Chef is already very generous with their hosts! Promote that!

Hi there! It's great to hear that you are looking for ways to incentivize bookings for your upcoming shows. Offering a gift as a booking incentive is a great idea, and there are a few ways you can go about it.One option is to offer the gift to your guests when they place their order at the show. This way, they can see the product in action and be more likely to book a show with you. You can also offer a discount on the gift if they book a show on a specific date, as you mentioned.Another option is to order the gift separately and give it to them at their show as a thank you for booking. This way, they can see the product and get excited about it before they even place their order.To order the gift, you can either add it to your own order and receive commission on it, or you can have your hostess add it to her order and earn commission on it that way. Either way, you will still receive commission on the gift.I hope this helps clarify things for you. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy booking!

1. How can I get something for free from Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer various promotions and giveaways throughout the year. You can follow us on social media or sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on these opportunities to receive free products.

2. Is there a minimum purchase required to receive a free item?

Some of our promotions may require a minimum purchase amount to be eligible for a free item. However, we also offer free items with no purchase necessary during certain promotions or events.

3. Can I choose which free item I receive?

During promotions where multiple free items are offered, you may be able to choose the one you prefer. However, some promotions may have limited quantities of each free item, so it will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis.

4. How do I redeem a free item from a promotion?

If you are eligible for a free item from a promotion, you will receive instructions on how to redeem it. This may include entering a promo code at checkout or filling out a form with your purchase information.

5. Can I receive a free item with a purchase made through a consultant?

Yes, you can still receive a free item with a purchase made through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, please note that some promotions may only be available through our website or in-person events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ponvn591
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • monicaD