• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Get Tons of Bookings With a Catalog Show???

In summary, Turning in one show early this month... then I had one show last weekend... and have one booked for later this month. I have nothing for next month! And only one for May. The host for later this month emailed me and wants to change it to catalog show. I don't get many, if any, bookings from a catalog show. Offering an "incentive" for the host doing a catalog show to get a booking may be a way to get more bookings. I remind hosts about the Monthly Host Special deal that PC offers her at any bookings from her catalog show
ChefNic
I've turned in one Feb. show early this month... then I had one show last weekend... and have one booked for later this month. I have nothing for next month! And only one for May. The host for later this month emailed me and wants to change it to catalog show. I don't get many, if any, bookings from a catalog show. I would like to know what has worked for all of you. Even bookings from outside orders of a Cooking show... what do you tell the host? Do you have a flyer I could email her?
Thanks!

I get the phone number of everyone who orders and I make big MAC calls and ASK them to have a show of their own!

I'm not sure what a big MAC call is but...

I definitely would call each person who orders. However, maybe you can offer an incentive for each the current host and potential host. That way, the host will work hard for your next bookings and your new potential host will have an extra reason to book.

I have a little piece of paper that outlines the host benefits including my current special incentive (book to look, small gift, $10 off order, any of the products under $10, etc). That will make it easy for the host to remember all the benefits of hosting so she can share AND easy for the potential to get excited :)

HTHs,
Pamela

big MAC call is a Morning After Call. You call everyone 24-48 hours after a show or after you have all their orders to thank them for ordering, etc...

I was given a great piece of advice yesterday...With regards to this. Offer an "incentive" for the host doing a catalog show to get a booking. For example: Tell the host of the catalog show, if she gets someone to book a live show from her catalog show, you'll offer her a $20 product at half off (then you put the order under the hosts order, take advantage of the discount meaning you are out less than $10 for a booking). I currently have 3 book shows going, and I've offered the incentive to each one, hoping it will work.

I remind hosts about the Monthly Host Special deal that PC offers her at any bookings from her catalog show besides her own show. That in itself is huge! We really don't have to offer anything else as long as we are able to make the host understand how it works!!

When I am in need of getting more shows on my calendar, I have also offered the host of a catalog show her host discount at any show booked from hers. Many people don't use their discount much at their own show - they use their money for the 1/2 price and 60% off items - so they like the idea that they still get a chance to use it. I do explain to them that PC gives them 10% off on their order and that I am giving them the difference. (eg. If they had a 25% host discount at their show, PC will give them 10% off and then I will give them another 15% off) This is less than my commission and I got a show out of it - so it's win-win!.

And, yes, the big MAC calls to the guests - if you have their contact information - do work too!!

BethCooks4U said:
I remind hosts about the Monthly Host Special deal that PC offers her at any bookings from her catalog show besides her own show. That in itself is huge! We really don't have to offer anything else as long as we are able to make the host understand how it works!!

I would like to second this. I had a host in December that I knew was interested in cookware. Her show attendance was 1 person other than her but SHE really wanted the incentives and so she took the catalogs to work, her husbands work and her mom's group. Also by me alerting her to the 60% off cookware in February she was super motivated to talk her friends into hosting shows. I got 3 bookings off a show that only had 1 guest and 1 of those bookings I've already fulfilled and that host is hosting again in May (and there were 2 other bookings from that show as well).

So yes; educate the hostess, go over her wishlist and alert her to the host specials coming up. If she can find a friend to fill each month coming up then she can take advatage of some of the greatest savings available to her as a host with the Pampered Chef!

I like the idea of offering to extend a hostess' difference in discount at future shows :) Thanks for sharing that

Sarah

Favorite productI add this to the back of my order forms for a catalog show...
Is there anything in the catalog you wanted to order but couldn't unless if was FREE or half off?

I make sure the hostess makes her friends, family, neighbors, etc fill this out. It really worked for me. I called everyone back and offered to help them get that product FREE or half off with a show! I got 2 bookings from my last catalog show in Feb., and she only had 9 orders for $700 in sales. I have another catalog show this month and the same thing is going out to her guests! Let's hope it works again. I never had a catalog show before so I tried it for the first time last month. Hope this helps.
Debbie

drawing slips!I just started giving prize drawing slips to my catalog hosts, and I tell them to have everyone that orders fill one out. Then when the show closes, I draw a name for a prize just like I do at cooking shows. (season's best or something) My first show I did this with, I have a maybe out of it, also a coupe more that signed up to receive my monthly e-newsletter-so maybe they'll lead to more orders or a show down the road!

lacychef said:
I just started giving prize drawing slips to my catalog hosts, and I tell them to have everyone that orders fill one out. Then when the show closes, I draw a name for a prize just like I do at cooking shows. (season's best or something) My first show I did this with, I have a maybe out of it, also a coupe more that signed up to receive my monthly e-newsletter-so maybe they'll lead to more orders or a show down the road!
Great idea!

What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is a type of party where the hostess provides her friends and family with a Pampered Chef catalog to browse and place orders from. The hostess earns free products and discounts based on the sales from the party.

How do I get tons of bookings with a catalog show?

1. Offer an incentive to your hostess: Encourage your hostess to book a party by offering her a discount or free product for reaching a certain number of sales.2. Utilize social media: Share your catalog and party information on your social media platforms to reach a larger audience.3. Follow up with past customers: Reach out to previous customers and offer them the opportunity to host a catalog show.4. Offer exclusive products: Create a sense of urgency by offering limited edition or exclusive products only available through catalog parties.5. Host a virtual catalog show: With the rise of virtual parties, consider hosting a catalog show online to reach a wider audience and make it easier for guests to place orders.

What are some tips for successful catalog shows?

1. Provide clear instructions: Make sure your hostess understands how to collect orders and payments from her guests.2. Offer product demonstrations: Create excitement and interest in the products by providing demonstrations or tutorials.3. Encourage guests to invite friends: Offer incentives for guests who bring a friend to the party.4. Stay in touch: Follow up with your hostess and guests after the party to ensure they are satisfied with their purchases and to offer your services for future parties.5. Showcase popular products: Highlight top-selling and popular products in the catalog to entice guests to make a purchase.

How long should a catalog show last?

A catalog show typically lasts for about two weeks. This gives guests enough time to browse the catalog, place their orders, and for the hostess to submit her final order to the consultant. However, the length of the show can be adjusted based on the hostess's preferences and availability.

How can I increase sales at a catalog show?

1. Offer bundle deals: Bundle similar products together at a discounted price to encourage guests to purchase more.2. Provide product recommendations: Offer suggestions for products that pair well together or complement each other.3. Create a sense of urgency: Offer limited-time discounts or exclusive products to create a sense of urgency for guests to make a purchase.4. Host a giveaway: Encourage guests to place an order by entering them into a giveaway for a free product or prize.5. Be available for questions: Make yourself available to answer any questions or concerns guests may have about the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
  • pattikake45
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
  • luvmypomeranian