• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do We Recommed New Products?

In summary, at Pampered Chef, new products are recommended by a dedicated team that conducts research and takes into account customer and consultant feedback. Products are introduced multiple times a year, but this can vary. Customers can make suggestions for new products, which undergo rigorous testing and quality checks before being recommended. New products are available for purchase immediately, but may have limited stock initially.
ChefMary412
How do we recommend new ideas to HO? I have already had at least 5 or so people ask about a larger sized bamboo bowl.

Send an email to the solution center through CC. There's one just for new product suggestions.

I have had others request that as well! :)

I so want a Large bamboo bowl next season! ;)

I just had 4 requests for a large one this past week!! I emailed home office!!

Related to How Do We Recommed New Products?

1. How do you decide which new products to recommend?

At Pampered Chef, we have a team dedicated to researching and testing out new products to ensure they meet our high standards for quality and usefulness in the kitchen. We also take into consideration feedback from our customers and consultants to determine which products to recommend.

2. How often do you introduce new products?

We are constantly working on developing and introducing new products to our line. However, the frequency of new product releases may vary. We typically introduce new products several times a year, but this can depend on market trends and customer demand.

3. Can customers make suggestions for new products?

Absolutely! We value the input and suggestions of our customers and encourage them to share their ideas for new products. You can submit your suggestions through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

4. How do you ensure the quality of new products?

Before we recommend a new product, we put it through rigorous testing and quality checks. We also work with trusted suppliers and manufacturers to ensure that our products meet our high standards for safety and durability.

5. Are new products available for purchase immediately after they are recommended?

Yes, once a new product is recommended, it will be available for purchase on our website and through our consultants. Some products may have a limited stock at first, so we recommend purchasing them as soon as possible if you are interested.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jasmine
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cmcchef
Replies
Views
mspibb