• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do We Get the New Spring Products?

In summary, to see the new spring products from Pampered Chef, you can visit their website, attend a party, or contact a consultant for a catalog or virtual party. The new products will be available in February and can be purchased now through a consultant or on the website, with limited availability for some products. There may also be special promotions for the new spring products, which can be found on the website or through a consultant. And finally, you can see and try the new products in person by attending a party or scheduling a virtual party or product demo with a consultant.
cooklove
Hello fellow PCCs! I hope all of you have a great Spring/Summer season starting up this march.

I am entering my super starter month 2 and I have 6 shows booked and confirmed. Yea! I would love to show off some of the new products comming out. Is there any way that we as consultants can get these? If so, do we have to buy them or is there a way we can earn them?

Thanks guys. You are alll awesome when it comes to answering our "newbie" questions :D

You can order the samples at half price in packages. I ordered pkg D even though I really wanted A but didn't want to spend that much just starting out. Next year we will have the change to win the stuff since we won't be new anymore :D

Go to Consultant's Corner....Managing Your Business...Samples and Supplies....Order Product Samples. You can choose any package that fits your budget. Remember the cost is tax deductible :) Also, if you don't have some of the products that are featured in our Cucina Italiano recipes (Rice Cooker Plus, Easy Accent Decorator, etc) you can purchase them on your supply order form at half price. You can also get one of the pieces of Executive cookware!

1. How can we see the new spring products?

To see the new spring products, you can visit our website or attend a Pampered Chef party. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant to request a catalog or schedule a virtual party to view the products.

2. When will the new spring products be available?

The new spring products will be available starting in February. Keep an eye out for our product launch announcements on our website and social media pages.

3. Can we purchase the new spring products now?

Yes, you can purchase the new spring products now through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. Some products may have limited availability, so be sure to order early.

4. Are there any special promotions for the new spring products?

Yes, we often have special promotions for new product launches. Be sure to check our website or ask your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on any current promotions.

5. Can we see the new spring products in person before purchasing?

Yes, you can attend a Pampered Chef party to see and try out the new spring products in person. You can also schedule a virtual party or contact a consultant to request a product demo.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ConniePC
  • Laura420
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • Rachelhuff