• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do Refunds Within 30 Days Work?

In summary, the refund process typically takes 5-7 business days and the deadline for requesting a refund within 30 days is exactly 30 days from the date of purchase. Refunds can be issued for gifted products as long as they were purchased within the past 30 days and the original packaging must be returned to receive a full refund. Shipping fees are not included in the refund amount and will be deducted from the total refund.
jrstephens
Do they credit my account and I issue the refund or does HO send the refund out? I have never done this before and am wondering how it works b/c I may have a situation coming up - not sure yet. Does my commission get adjusted the next month? When does the 30 days actually start?

I just need the details of how it works. Thanks!

I can answer a couple of those questions:
The 30 days starts on the shipment date from HO.
Unless it's a whole order (show) being returned, your commission will NOT be adjusted. (hooray! :balloon:)

We don't deal with any of the money issues on returns so if $$ is due back to the customer, a check is sent from PC. Can't remember if they go right to the customer or to you (in their name).

The only time I deal with money on an exchange is if someone exchanges a product for other things and they OWE money. I then collect that difference and let PC know (when requesting the exchange) that I authorize PC to debit my acccount for the difference. It's usually a small amount.

I LOVE that consultants are not penalized for returns. Some home party systems consultants do have their commissions adjusted which I think would be a royal pain in the you know what.

We do have out commission taken back when it's an entire order. I found that out when a customer who had placed an individual order for only the Exec. 12" Skillet returned it.

Thanks yall. Helps a lot.

Related to How Do Refunds Within 30 Days Work?

1. How long does the refund process take?

The refund process typically takes 5-7 business days from the time we receive your returned item. However, this may vary depending on your bank or credit card company's processing times.

2. What is the deadline for requesting a refund within 30 days?

The deadline for requesting a refund within 30 days is exactly 30 days from the date of purchase. After this time, we are unable to process a refund for your order.

3. Can I receive a refund for a product that was a gift?

Yes, as long as the product was purchased within the past 30 days and you have the original receipt or order number, you can receive a refund for a product that was gifted to you.

4. Are shipping fees included in the refund?

No, shipping fees are not included in the refund amount. The original shipping fees will be deducted from the total refund amount.

5. Do I need to return the product in its original packaging?

Yes, in order to receive a full refund, the product must be returned in its original packaging and in the same condition as when it was purchased.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisa717
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • JenniK