• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do % off Disounts Work in Pp?

In summary, the speaker is considering offering a 10% discount on stoneware and gift sets at an upcoming vendor event. They are wondering how this will work through PayPal and if they should send in the money to make up the difference for each order or input it as a "consultant gift" and have it deducted from their paycheck. The other participant suggests marking it as a consultant gift for tax deduction purposes. It is recommended to reach out to PayPal or check their website for more information on handling discounts through their platform.
heat123
Silver Member
I was thinking about doing a special 10% off stoneware and gift sets at a vendor event I am doing. My question is how does it work through PP? Do send in the money to make up the difference for what was taken off each order or do you input it as a "consultant gift" and they deduct from your paycheck??

Just curious as to how this works, anyone??? :confused:

You mark it as conslutant gift, so it prints on your expence report,and you can take it as a tax deduction. You do have to pay the difference, if you send electronically they just deduct the entire amount. I would assume it is the same if you mail in orders since it doesn't change the amount do on the show when you do con. gift.

Hi there! It sounds like you are planning to offer a discount on your stoneware and gift sets at an upcoming vendor event. That's a great idea! As for how it works through PayPal, it really depends on how you have set up your account and how you want to handle the discounted orders. One option is to send in the money to make up the difference for each order that was discounted. This would mean that you would have to manually calculate and send in the additional amount for each order. Another option is to input the discount as a "consultant gift" and have PayPal deduct it from your paycheck. This would require you to have a specific amount set aside for the discounts and would be deducted from your earnings.I would recommend reaching out to PayPal directly or checking their website for more information on how to handle discounts through their platform. It's always best to clarify and understand the process before making any decisions. Good luck with your vendor event!

1. How do I redeem a % off discount in Pampered Chef?

To redeem a % off discount in Pampered Chef, simply add the qualifying items to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. You will see the discount automatically applied to your total before completing your purchase.

2. Can I use multiple % off discounts in one purchase?

No, only one % off discount can be applied per purchase. If you have multiple discounts, you can choose which one to use for that particular purchase.

3. Are there any exclusions for % off discounts in Pampered Chef?

Yes, some exclusions may apply for % off discounts, such as clearance or sale items. Please check the terms and conditions of the specific discount for more information.

4. Do % off discounts expire in Pampered Chef?

Yes, % off discounts may have an expiration date. Please check the terms and conditions of the discount to see when it expires.

5. Can I combine a % off discount with other promotions or offers?

In most cases, % off discounts cannot be combined with other promotions or offers. However, some exceptions may apply. Please check the terms and conditions of the specific discount for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monica_sweetconsultant
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • heat123