• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Send a Supply Order for My Consultant Account?

In summary, to place a supply order on Pampered Chef, log in to your consultant account and browse and select the products you wish to order. There is a minimum order requirement of $150 and delivery typically takes 7-10 business days. If you need to make changes to your order, contact customer service as soon as possible. Once shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email and can also check the status of your order on your consultant account.
apriljc
I feel so stupid asking this question but I have never done a supply order. Can you send a supply order through CC or PP? I got the print out of all of the supply items but do I have to mail in the order?

go into PP and go to non commision order click on add order then it will have order type make sure it has supply order and go from there. Very easy. My first supply order I did I thought it had to be mailed in so io did it that way then I figured it out. Good Luck
by the way my dad always says the only stupid question is the question that is not asked

Thanks Jennie. Your dad must be a very wise man.

Thank god you asked that question. I needed that info too. thankssarah

Hi there! Don't worry, everyone has to start somewhere and it's completely normal to have questions. To answer your question, yes, you can send a supply order through CC or PP. Simply log into your consultant account, go to the supply order section, and follow the prompts to submit your order. You do not have to mail in the order unless you prefer to do so. Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy ordering!

1. How do I place a supply order?

To place a supply order, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Order" tab. From there, you can browse and select the products you wish to order and proceed to checkout.

2. Is there a minimum order requirement for supply orders?

Yes, there is a minimum order requirement of $150 for supply orders. This is to ensure that shipping costs are covered and that you have enough products to serve your customers.

3. How long will it take for my supply order to arrive?

Supply orders typically take 7-10 business days to arrive. However, during busy seasons or due to unforeseen circumstances, delivery may take longer.

4. Can I make changes to my supply order after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes to your supply order, please contact customer service as soon as possible. They will do their best to accommodate your request, but changes may not be possible if the order has already been processed.

5. How do I track my supply order?

Once your supply order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can also log in to your consultant account and click on the "Order" tab to view the status of your order and track its delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinforyou
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefCat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Kodeysmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies