• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Return a Broken Item Without a Receipt??

In summary, the customer's EAD is broken and she doesn't know when she bought it and doesn't remember the hosts name she bought it from. Is this hopeless?
Tonimabbott
No receipt , don't know when she bought it and doesn't remember the hosts name she bought it from. Is this hopeless?

If she knows when she bought it, it will be helpful. I called last week because I had a customer whose EAD is broken. She couldn't find the receipt and didn't know who the consultant was. They looked up her name and state and checked all orders for the EAD withing the warrantly period (2 years on the EAD). They didn't find it. So, since the broken part is not a replacement part, she has to decided what she wants to do. I did what I could for her.

She needs to call HO, they maybe able to track her down.

What item is it? I had a coworker ask about a pizza stone that broke. We went through the no reciept, who was the consultant, who was the host. Finally came to when she bought it, after she said "I don't remember any of that stuff! It was over 10 years ago!" She was under the impression everything PC sells had a lifetime guarantee.
Once that got explained (3 yrs on stoneware), the whole issue went away.

it is the classic batter bowl that broke. I know that one has a 5 year warranty. Do you think if I called pampered chef and gave them her name and state they could look her up?

That's what I did. The worst they can do is tell you they can't find a record of it.

A frustration I have is my Chef's knife (the professional one with a lifetime warranty) broke while cutting a butternut squash. I don't remember when/how I got it but apparently I didn't get it as a sample. I really thought I was done with PC so when my old computer died I didn't think twice about trying to save my PC records. Now I can't get it replaced. IF it didn't have a lifetime warranty, I would hang on ceremony that you need the receipt. But for lifetime warranties.. what difference does it make?

Speaking of this....I am a brand new consultant, just received my kit Friday, but the large bar pan has a crack in it. What do I do???

elainal....call the home office....they will send you another one....

Related to How Do I Return a Broken Item Without a Receipt??

What is the process for returning a broken item without a receipt?

To return a broken item without a receipt, you will need to contact our customer service team and provide them with the details of your purchase. They will guide you through the return process and provide you with further instructions.

Do I need to have the original packaging for the broken item?

It is preferred, but not required, to have the original packaging for the broken item. However, please make sure to securely package the item for return to prevent any further damage.

Can I return a broken item without a receipt for a full refund?

Unfortunately, without a receipt, we are unable to provide a full refund for a broken item. However, we do offer store credit or an exchange for the same or similar item.

How long do I have to return a broken item without a receipt?

You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return a broken item without a receipt. After this time, we are unable to accept returns.

What if I received the broken item as a gift?

If you received the broken item as a gift, please provide our customer service team with the name of the person who purchased the item and any other details you have. They will work with you to find a solution for the return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahmarie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • christina78
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • PamperedJess