• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Put Recipes on Facebook?

In summary, the conversation was about how to share a recipe from Pampered Chef on Facebook. Some suggestions included copying and pasting the recipe as a link or text, adding a personal blurb, and including the PWS address for fans to visit. Another suggestion was to post the recipe as a note, which would make it easier for people to find in the future and also allows for a picture to be attached. It was also mentioned to make sure to include copyright information at the bottom.
LeahMae
I was wondering if and how to put a recipe on Facebook? I want to make like an attachment to a recipe from Pampered Chef. I just made the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies and would love to share the recipe with Facebook Friends. How?
TIA

What I do is go to pamperedchef.com and find the recipe I want to share. Then I copy the web address and paste that as a link in a FB status. I also write a little blurb in my status to go along with it. Hope that helps! :)

Worked! Thanks! All I could think was to go to Consultant's Corner and download them and how to attach. Thanks

I prefer to copy and paste the text into a Note. That way, I can add my PWS address to the end, and fans are directed there instead of the main PC page.

Yeah, you know, that really is a much better way. I should start doing that again. I did at first before I started the whole business page thing, but stopped because it took longer. But it really doesn't take too much time to do and would be better to have as a note because it would be easier for people to look through the note section and see what you've put in there in the past. Rather than sift through your wall posts.

What ever you do it has to have the copywrite information at the bottom.

babywings76 said:
Yeah, you know, that really is a much better way. I should start doing that again. I did at first before I started the whole business page thing, but stopped because it took longer. But it really doesn't take too much time to do and would be better to have as a note because it would be easier for people to look through the note section and see what you've put in there in the past. Rather than sift through your wall posts.

This way, also, if a fan decides to click "Share" to post to their page, your PWS is shared with their friends, instead of the main PC page.

NooraK, that sounds like a great idea! But I am not super facebook savvy and have NO IDEA how to do what you are doing. Please forgive me! Could literally spell out what you do-because I LOVE the idea! And you are right about not wanting them to get kicked to the main page! TIA!

I add it as a note as well and that way if I want to go back at another time and "share" it again Fb has it saved under my notes
barbjans on your FB page you will see on the left 3 sections the one at the top is all about you, the 2nd about groups and friends and the 3rd is what I consider fun & junk games etc but under this section (you might have to click on the "more") you will find the Note.
When you click on the Note it takes you to another page at the top you have the option "write a note" and then it is very easy to paste in a recipe and add what ever signature, blurb or tips you want to share. It also gives a subject line which I usually place the recipe title or special I am sharing.
Hope that helpsJan

What Jan said :)Find "Notes" in the menu on the left, and like Jan said you may have to click "More"
Choose "Write a Note"
Copy & Paste from PC's page (or other recipe source)
Add PWS link to end
Attach a picture if you want
Share!

1. How do I share a recipe on Facebook?

To share a recipe on Facebook, first open the recipe on your computer or phone. Then, click the "Share" button located below the recipe title. From there, choose the option to share on Facebook and write a brief description or comment to go along with the recipe. Finally, click the "Post" button to share the recipe on your Facebook timeline.

2. Can I share a recipe from a website or app directly to Facebook?

Yes, many websites and recipe apps have a built-in feature to share recipes directly to Facebook. Look for the Facebook icon or "Share" button within the recipe, and follow the prompts to share it on your timeline. This makes it easy to share recipes from your favorite sources with your Facebook friends.

3. How do I add photos to a recipe post on Facebook?

If you want to include photos with your recipe post on Facebook, you can either upload them directly from your device or include a photo from the recipe website or app. When sharing a recipe, click the "Add Photo/Video" button and choose the photo you want to include. You can also add multiple photos to create a visual step-by-step guide for your recipe.

4. How do I make sure my recipe post on Facebook is seen by my friends?

To increase the visibility of your recipe post on Facebook, you can tag your friends in the post or share it in relevant Facebook groups. You can also ask your friends to like, comment, or share your post to help it reach a wider audience. Additionally, using relevant hashtags can make your post more discoverable by other Facebook users.

5. Can I schedule a recipe post to be shared on Facebook at a later time?

Yes, you can use Facebook's scheduling feature to schedule a recipe post to be shared at a specific date and time in the future. When creating a post, click the arrow next to the "Post" button and select "Schedule." From there, choose the date and time you want the post to be shared and click "Schedule." Your recipe post will be automatically shared at the designated time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • PCMelissa
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • khergatt