• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Warm Nutty Caramel Brownie Recipe: Need Help!

In summary, the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownie recipe takes about 45 minutes to prepare and bake. You can substitute ingredients such as nuts and caramel sauce. No special equipment is needed, just basic kitchen equipment. Leftover brownies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the refrigerator for up to a week. The recipe can also be made ahead of time by preparing the batter and toppings separately and assembling and baking when ready to serve.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
Does anyone have the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownie recipe typed out? I want to mail it to a guest, and am hoping not to have to type it out!! Thanks.

BTW, Does the search recipe function under recipes on this board actually work? If it does work, I do not know how to use it properly.

Melissa,
The recipe is under CC. GO to the recipe section and look under the Season's Best. You can email it or print it out to mail it.

climbercanoe3 said:
Melissa,
The recipe is under CC. GO to the recipe section and look under the Season's Best. You can email it or print it out to mail it.

Yup, I was going to say that too...you can e-mail recipes to your customers from CC.

And Melissa - the Recipes section here just isn't used. (don't know why, it just never has been!) If you look under Files though, you can usually find whatever recipe or flyer or invitation you are looking for!

OH! Thanks Becky. And, I feel like a dummy, I really usually am pretty computer literate, but I cannot figure out how to get recipes from CC.

Okay - try this:Go to the tab titled "Products and Recipes"On the drop down menu, choose "recipes", and then choose "seasons best"That should take you to where you need to be!hee hee - just had a thought that doing that will open up a whole new world for you - you'll probably be on there all day searching back recipes now!

1. How long does it take to make the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownie recipe?

The recipe takes about 45 minutes to prepare and bake.

2. Can I substitute any ingredients in the recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the nuts for any type you prefer and use your favorite brand of caramel sauce.

3. Do I need any special equipment to make this recipe?

No, the recipe can be made with basic kitchen equipment such as a mixing bowl, baking pan, and oven.

4. How should I store the brownies if I have leftovers?

Store the brownies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the refrigerator for up to a week.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the brownie batter and toppings ahead of time and store them separately. When ready to serve, simply assemble and bake the brownies as instructed in the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • khergatt