• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recipe-Chocolate Peanut Buttery Brownies

In summary, to achieve a perfect gooey texture in brownies, avoid overbaking and check for a few crumbs on a toothpick. You can use any creamy nut butter in place of peanut butter and add in mix-ins like chocolate chips or nuts. For a gluten-free option, use a flour blend without leavening agents. These brownies can stay fresh for 3-4 days at room temperature or can be frozen for longer storage. Remember to thaw before serving.
acdugger
Gold Member
I made up this recipe tonight and thought it was pretty good. It is a combination of a peanut butter brownie and warm nutty carmel brownies. If you like peanut butter you will probably like it. I have a attached a 4 recipe card sheet and also a word document. Enjoy!

You probably could alter this and make it with a brownie mix but I didn't have one.
Andrea

Attachments

• Chocolate Peanut Buttery Brownies.pdf
    284.5 KB · Views: 282
  • Chocolate Peanut Buttery Brownies.doc
    21 KB · Views: 213
Those look really nice...did you do the picture yourself? Very professional looking!

Hope you don't mind...you had some typos, so I am attaching a word document with them fixed and highlighted so you can see what I did.

Attachments

• Chocolate Peanut Buttery Brownies.doc
    25 KB · Views: 265
Thanks, not matter how I think I look over things I always have typos. I did do the photo.
Andrea

P.S. I will redo cards with corrections later!

I shouldn't have read the recipe...peanut butter and chocolate is one my favorite meals! LOL

, thank you for sharing your recipe with us! It sounds like a delicious combination of flavors. I love that you included both a recipe card and a word document for convenience. It's always great to have options when it comes to recipes. I'll definitely have to try this out, even without a brownie mix. Thanks again for sharing!

1. How do I make sure the brownies have the perfect gooey texture?

To achieve a gooey texture, make sure to not overbake the brownies. Insert a toothpick into the center and if it comes out with a few crumbs, they are done. Let them cool completely before cutting into them.

2. Can I use a different nut butter instead of peanut butter?

Yes, you can substitute any nut butter of your choice such as almond butter or cashew butter. Just make sure it is a creamy nut butter and not chunky for the best texture.

3. Can I add in other mix-ins like chocolate chips or nuts?

Absolutely! You can add in any mix-ins you like to customize the brownies. Just make sure to fold them in gently to avoid overmixing the batter.

4. Can I use gluten-free flour for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a gluten-free flour blend in place of all-purpose flour. Just make sure to check the ingredient list on the flour blend to make sure it does not contain any added leavening agents.

5. How long do these brownies stay fresh?

If stored in an airtight container at room temperature, these brownies can stay fresh for up to 3-4 days. You can also freeze them for longer storage, just make sure to thaw them before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pampered.chris