• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Get Cs Email to Stop Going to Spam Box?

In summary, your emails from Cs may be going to your spam box due to the content of the email, the sender's email address, or your email provider's spam filtering settings. To prevent this, you can add the sender's email address to your contacts or safe sender list, or adjust your email provider's spam filtering settings. If you are still having issues, you can reach out to your email provider for further assistance. It is recommended to regularly check your spam box for Cs emails and adjust your spam filtering settings to automatically move them to your inbox.
jrstephens
I added to my address book when I received one but they are still going into my spam box. I have hit the "report not as spam" almost every time I have gotten a notification.

You can set up "Rules" for your incoming e-mails....
if it includes "Chef Success" it will go into "Inbox".

Check out your Help Menu...or if you use yahoo, it's in the Options area.

Of course, so e-mail carriers will still be very picky. :(

That can be frustrating! Have you tried adding the sender's email address to your contacts as well? Sometimes that can help prevent emails from going to spam. You can also try adjusting your spam filter settings to be less strict. If those solutions don't work, you may need to contact your email provider for further assistance.

Related to How Do I Get Cs Email to Stop Going to Spam Box?

1. Why are my emails from Cs going to my spam box?

There are a few reasons why your emails from Cs may be going to your spam box. It could be due to the content of the email, the sender's email address, or your email provider's spam filtering settings.

2. How can I prevent Cs emails from going to my spam box?

To prevent Cs emails from going to your spam box, you can add the sender's email address to your contacts or safe sender list. You can also adjust your email provider's spam filtering settings to allow emails from Cs to go to your inbox.

3. Can I change the content of the Cs emails to avoid them going to my spam box?

Unfortunately, the content of the emails is determined by Cs and cannot be changed. However, you can try adding the sender's email address to your contacts or safe sender list to prevent them from going to your spam box.

4. I have added Cs to my contacts, but their emails still go to my spam box. What else can I do?

If you have already added Cs to your contacts, you can try reaching out to your email provider for further assistance. They may have specific instructions for adding a sender to your safe sender list or adjusting your spam filtering settings.

5. How often should I check my spam box for Cs emails?

We recommend checking your spam box regularly, especially if you are expecting important emails from Cs. You can also adjust your email provider's spam filtering settings to automatically move emails from Cs to your inbox.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies