• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Choose an Effective PWS Addy?

In summary, to choose a PWS addy that is available, you can go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Find a Consultant" tab. There are guidelines to follow when choosing a PWS addy, such as making it easy to remember, spell, and pronounce, as well as professional and reflective of your brand. You can change your PWS addy at any time, but keep in mind that it may affect any previous marketing materials or social media links. Your PWS addy can have a maximum of 30 characters, and you can have multiple addys, but only one can be associated with your account at a time.
Carissidy
Hi all!
I am in the process of setting up my PWS and having a difficult time coming up with a catchy name. My full name is a little hard for people to remember. I want something simple and easy for people to remember. Any suggestions??? :confused:

A number of people have used things along the line of "angiecooks", using you as an example. Try a few varieties of things like that - type in the pamperedchef.biz/ followed by whatever names you're trying, to see if they're available!

I just used my first name followed by my last initial. I figured that someone probably already had my first name so I just stuck with that.

/angelasapron???? too goofy???

wadesgirl said:
I just used my first name followed by my last initial. I figured that someone probably already had my first name so I just stuck with that.
My full name is Angela Saindon and that isnt easy to remember so I was looking for something a bit catchy KWIM?

Everything catchy I liked was taken at the time so I just used my initials...short, easy and easy to fit on business cards or marketing materials.

just remember to make it simple for people to remember -that is the most important thing

~

biz/angela isn't taken

Related to How Do I Choose an Effective PWS Addy?

1. How do I choose a PWS addy that is available?

To choose a PWS addy that is available, you can simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Find a Consultant" tab. From there, you can enter your desired addy and check its availability. If it is already taken, you can try a variation or add numbers to make it unique.

2. Are there any guidelines for choosing a PWS addy?

Yes, there are some guidelines to follow when choosing a PWS addy. It should be easy to remember, spell, and pronounce. It should also be professional and reflect your brand. Avoid using special characters or numbers that may be confusing to customers.

3. Can I change my PWS addy after I have chosen it?

Yes, you can change your PWS addy at any time. Simply log into your account on the Pampered Chef website and go to the "My Account" section. From there, you can edit your PWS addy and save the changes. Keep in mind that changing your PWS addy may affect any marketing materials or social media links you have already shared.

4. How many characters can my PWS addy have?

Your PWS addy can have a maximum of 30 characters, including any spaces or special characters. It is recommended to keep it short and simple for easier memorization and sharing with customers.

5. Can I have multiple PWS addys?

Yes, you can have multiple PWS addys. This can be useful if you have different target markets or want to track different marketing efforts. However, you can only have one PWS addy associated with your account at a time, so you will need to switch between them if you have more than one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Tonimabbott
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tonimabbott
  • byrd1956