• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Add the Free Pitcher and Sausage to My Host's Order?

In summary, To add the free pitcher and sausage to your host's order, you can follow these steps: Go to the "My Orders" tab in your consultant workstation. Click on the "Add Products" button. Select the free pitcher and sausage from the list of available products. Click "Add to Cart" and then "Update Cart" to save the changes. Proceed to check out and the free pitcher and sausage will be automatically added to your host's order. However, the free pitcher and sausage must be manually added to the order and cannot be substituted for a different free product. To qualify for the offer, you must meet a minimum sales goal set by Pampered Chef, and the offer may vary depending on promotions and availability. You can
ckarasevic
What do I have to do so that my host gets the free pitcher and sausage? Do catalog show hosts earn those too?

According to the small print on the host special page, we don't have to add them.....they will automatically ship. And, yes, catalog show hosts earn them, too.

To ensure that your host receives the free pitcher and sausage, you should check with the company or consultant hosting the catalog show to confirm if they offer these incentives. Some companies may have certain requirements or minimum sales goals for the host to receive these bonuses. If the company does not offer these incentives, you can offer them as a personal thank you gift for hosting the show.As for catalog show hosts, it may vary depending on the company or consultant. Some may offer the same incentives for catalog show hosts, while others may have different bonuses or rewards. It is best to clarify with the company or consultant beforehand to avoid any confusion.

1. How do I add the free pitcher and sausage to my host's order?

To add the free pitcher and sausage to your host's order, you can follow these steps:

• Go to the "My Orders" tab in your consultant workstation.
  • Click on the "Add Products" button.
  • Select the free pitcher and sausage from the list of available products.
  • Click "Add to Cart" and then "Update Cart" to save the changes.
  • Proceed to check out and the free pitcher and sausage will be automatically added to your host's order.

2. Is the free pitcher and sausage automatically added to my host's order?

No, the free pitcher and sausage must be manually added to your host's order. You can follow the steps outlined in the previous question to add them to the order.

3. Can I choose a different free product instead of the pitcher and sausage?

No, the free pitcher and sausage are the only options available for the host's order. This offer may vary depending on promotions and availability.

4. Do I need to meet a certain sales goal to add the free pitcher and sausage to my host's order?

Yes, in order to qualify for the free pitcher and sausage offer, you must meet a minimum sales goal set by Pampered Chef. This goal may vary depending on promotions and availability.

5. Can I add the free pitcher and sausage to an existing host's order?

Yes, as long as the order has not been submitted or closed, you can add the free pitcher and sausage to an existing host's order using the steps outlined in the first question.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heidabear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies