• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How did NORAD track Santa in 2007?

In summary, NORAD Tracks Santa 2007 is a program run by the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) that tracks Santa Claus' journey around the world on Christmas Eve. They use radar, satellites, Santa cams, and fighter jets to track Santa's sleigh and receive updates from him through a special radio transmitter. The program began in 1955 and has become a beloved holiday tradition. You can track Santa's journey online through the NORAD Tracks Santa website or app, or by calling their hotline. NORAD Tracks Santa is a non-profit organization funded by corporate sponsors and donations, and all proceeds go towards providing gifts and support to military families in need.
whiteyteresa
We've been tracking since 7am this morning!:D

It's so much fun to have a 3 year old!

I seem to be seeing double.
I seem to be seeing double.

I have no idea what happen

I thought maybe I was just drinking.
I thought maybe I was just drinking.

Related to How did NORAD track Santa in 2007?

1. What is NORAD Tracks Santa 2007?

NORAD Tracks Santa is a program run by the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) that tracks Santa Claus' journey around the world on Christmas Eve.

2. How does NORAD track Santa?

NORAD uses radar, satellites, Santa cams, and fighter jets to track Santa's sleigh as he delivers presents to children around the world. They also receive updates from Santa himself through his special radio transmitter.

3. When did NORAD Tracks Santa 2007 start?

The NORAD Tracks Santa program began in 1955 when a misprinted Sears advertisement directed children to call a special "Santa hotline" that actually connected to NORAD's operations center. Since then, it has become a beloved holiday tradition.

4. Can I track Santa's journey online?

Yes, you can track Santa's journey in real-time on the NORAD Tracks Santa website (www.noradsanta.org) or through the NORAD Tracks Santa app. You can also call the NORAD Tracks Santa hotline at 1-877-HI-NORAD to get updates on Santa's whereabouts.

5. Is NORAD Tracks Santa 2007 a non-profit organization?

Yes, NORAD Tracks Santa is a non-profit organization and all of its services are provided free of charge. It is funded by corporate sponsors and donations, and all proceeds go towards providing gifts and support to military families in need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kodeysmom
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • schel
  • General Chat
Replies