• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Follow Santa's Journey on Norad: The Excitement Begins!"~

In summary, Norad's role in tracking Santa's journey is to protect the airspace of the United States and Canada, but since 1955 they have also been tracking Santa and providing updates to children and families around the world. Santa's journey can be followed on Norad's official website, which is free of charge. Norad uses advanced technology to track Santa's journey, making it as accurate as possible. Additionally, Norad's website offers games, videos, and other activities for children to enjoy while following Santa's journey, and they can also interact on social media using the hashtag #NoradSanta.
whiteyteresa
I hope this works for you

Norad Tracks Santa

~

I seem to be seeing double.
I seem to be seeing double.

I have no idea what happen

I thought maybe I was just drinking.
I thought maybe I was just drinking.

KG, maybe you have been drinking again...
KG, maybe you have been drinking again...

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/ist2_1742191_tipsy_pink_elephant.jpghttp://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/ist2_1742191_tipsy_pink_elephant.jpg

Or maybe just get your eyes checked
Or maybe just get your eyes checked
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/pink_elephant.jpghttp://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/pink_elephant.jpg

HAHA! you all are a hoot!!
HAHA! you all are a hoot!!

funny funny

I loved that norad site; we tracked Santa several times. Once he had been to the east coast, my daughters were in a hurry to get to bed:thumbup:

we could never get on the site, it was so busy i guess.

Related to Follow Santa's Journey on Norad: The Excitement Begins!"~

1. What is Norad's role in tracking Santa's journey?

Norad, which stands for North American Aerospace Defense Command, is responsible for protecting the airspace of the United States and Canada. Since 1955, Norad has also been tracking Santa's journey on Christmas Eve and providing updates to children and families around the world.

2. How can I follow Santa's journey on Norad?

You can follow Santa's journey on Norad's official website, www.noradsanta.org. On Christmas Eve, the website will have a real-time map showing Santa's location as he travels around the world.

3. Is it free to follow Santa's journey on Norad?

Yes, it is completely free to follow Santa's journey on Norad. Norad is a government organization and provides this service as a fun and festive way to spread holiday cheer.

4. How accurate is Norad's tracking of Santa?

Norad uses the latest technology, including satellites, high-speed digital cameras, and radar, to accurately track Santa's journey. While it may not be perfect, it is as accurate as possible and adds to the excitement of following Santa's journey.

5. Can I interact with Norad while following Santa's journey?

Yes, Norad's website includes games, videos, and other activities for children to enjoy while following Santa's journey. You can also track Santa on social media and use the hashtag #NoradSanta to join in on the fun and share your own Christmas traditions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies