• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did My Party Turn Into a Wild and Crazy Adventure?

M
mistym
So I had a show yesterday afternoon. 10 people there - a couple of non ordering people. but fine whatever. Low sales but I got three bookings which is what we work for right? Anyway, I get there and she says that she didn't get everything on the ingredients list but we could sub in some stuff....errr...okkkkkk, so instead of Ham (for my ham and broc ring) she gave me chicken dogs....and instead of swiss cheese, she gave me velvetaa and instead of dijon she gave me Hot Russian Mustard....hmmmm.....so I forge ahead...no choice right...LOL... I didn't wanna taste the outcome so I stayed away....they said it was great - I will take their word for it....then, this guy walks in and gos to the table next too mine and starts laying out some items...hmmm...strange, I take a closer look and he is selling sex toys - with attachments....oh great!!! THEN...yes it keeps going...the hosts gets out her stuff....rubber corsets....and gets everyone to try them on...

hmmm....my director says I should write a book on all my random parties!!

LOL..
M

So, what did you buy? :)

Wow, sounds like a very interesting party!!!

One of the vendors (we had met at a previous show) at the Bridal show I did yesterday wants to do a Naughty Chef show. Not sure what to serve LOL!

Food Aphrodisiacs! Here is my flyer. I make the banana split brownie pizza ( I call it my Aphrodisiac torte). I also do a quiz before handing out the flyer -- name 10 food aphrodisiacs -- and give the winner a prize. The ladies always have fun.

Attachments

• Aphrodisiac Hand Out.pdf
    120.6 KB · Views: 366
Kathytnt said:
One of the vendors (we had met at a previous show) at the Bridal show I did yesterday wants to do a Naughty Chef show. Not sure what to serve LOL!

Strawberries and whipped cream (cream whipped in the SS bowl with a whisk of course :D ) No naughty thoughts here :rolleyes: , just a suggestion:p

To the title of "How do these people find me..."

...all I could think was, are you on my space???? LOL! :)

mistym said:
hmmm....my director says I should write a book on all my random parties!!

LOL..
M
Oh my gosh, that is SOOOO funny!!! You really should write a book. How did the guests react to the introduction of the toys, etc??? Wow!!! I don't know what I would have done. :eek: And that recipe has to be the funniest thing I've ever heard. Maybe email that to the HO to be included in the next cookbook. Ha!!

Bahahahahahahah!!!!!

Instead of having "Our Apron comes in many sizes" for recruiting, do they have... "One size thong fits all?"

janetupnorth said:
Instead of having "Our Apron comes in many sizes" for recruiting, do they have... "One size thong fits all?"
chefann has some of those on her cafe press site...hehehehehe!

LOL! I would have just DIED!

Great googly moogly! I pride myself on keeping calm in most situations, but that one would probably do me in!

Great GOOGLY MOOGLY!!! Haha, I hear that expression daily...lol...along with "Swiper No Swiping", "High 4" and the oh so catchy....." This is sewious..."

Treehouse rocks...

Related to How Did My Party Turn Into a Wild and Crazy Adventure?

1. What exactly happened at your party?

At my party, there were only 10 attendees, including a few non-ordering guests. The sales were low, but I managed to get three bookings. However, the host did not have all the necessary ingredients for the dishes, so substitutions had to be made. Instead of ham for a ham and broccoli ring, she provided chicken dogs, and instead of Swiss cheese, she gave Velveeta. Additionally, instead of Dijon mustard, she had hot Russian mustard.

2. How did the food turn out?

I did not get to taste the food, but according to the guests, it was great. I had to trust their word since I did not want to try the food with the unconventional ingredients.

3. Who else was at the party?

Aside from the guests and the host, there was a man who came in and set up a display of sex toys with attachments. This was unexpected and added to the wild and crazy atmosphere of the party.

4. What else happened at the party?

To add to the chaos, the host also brought out rubber corsets and encouraged everyone to try them on. This was definitely not a typical party experience for me.

5. Will you be writing a book about this party?

My director suggested that I write a book about my random and wild party experiences. While it may be entertaining, I am not sure if I have enough material for a whole book. But it is definitely something to consider in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • brandynichoal
  • General Chat
Replies