• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Close Are You to Earning a Raise?

In summary, Gina is $1433 away from a 2% raise and has been selling for 5 months. She has a show on Saturday and is $575 away from the pay raise.
nikkijo
OMG I got an email from my director today letting me know that I am only $1433 away from a 2% raise:eek: I did not know I was that close. I hate to say this but the only number I pay attention to is total sales for the month so I know my commission rate. I am so happy about this I have only been selling for about 5 months :D

Now I just have to work on recruiting...only 4 to go so I can get another raise.

Go sell $1433 and GET THAT RAISE!
Way to go!!!

such a great feeling - congrats, go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see if you can hit it before the end of the year!

I am $575 away!!! I have a show on Saturday...Man I hope it is a good one!!!

Congrats to both of you! I have been at it since Aug and am not quite 1/2 way there I need to step it up a bit!

Go for it!! You are going to love that raise!!

I have a question regarding commission....
If I have only 1 recruit, do I earn off of her, or do I have to have the future director title and 2 recruits to earn?

i believe you need 2 recruits and 1250 a month in sales to earn an overide on them.

OMG!! I have been so focused on getting my recruits qualified and the Nov. Sell-a-thon - that I did not even notice that I have REACHED on 15K!!!

Wah-Hoo!!!

Congrats Gina!! I an not even close after 2 years!!

Congratulations! It's not just a pay raise; it's an ego boost.

I also am about $1500 away from that great payraise as well....

Keep up the good work and we will be there before we know it...yea for us!!!!

I will be getting my raise on this month's check. Last month at the monthly meeting, I didn't even know that I had made it....I knew that I was close! But not that close! I was very shocked to have my director stand in front of the meeting and announce that and she gave me my silver whisk! I was shocked!

Related to How Close Are You to Earning a Raise?

1. How did you reach $15000 in sales?

The key to reaching $15000 in sales is a combination of consistent effort, building relationships with customers, and utilizing the tools and resources provided by Pampered Chef. By consistently hosting parties, offering high-quality products, and providing excellent customer service, reaching $15000 in sales is attainable.

2. Can anyone reach $15000 in sales with Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone can reach $15000 in sales with Pampered Chef. Our business model allows for individuals to set their own goals and work at their own pace. With dedication and hard work, anyone can achieve success with Pampered Chef.

3. Are there any incentives for reaching $15000 in sales?

Yes, there are incentives for reaching $15000 in sales with Pampered Chef. Depending on the current promotions and incentives, you may receive bonuses, discounts, or other rewards for reaching this milestone. Be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. How long does it typically take to reach $15000 in sales?

The time it takes to reach $15000 in sales can vary depending on individual efforts and strategies. Some consultants may reach this goal within a few months, while others may take longer. The key is to stay consistent and continue building relationships with customers.

5. What advice do you have for someone trying to reach $15000 in sales?

My advice would be to stay focused and consistent. Host parties regularly, engage with customers, and take advantage of the resources provided by Pampered Chef. Also, don't be afraid to reach out to your upline or other successful consultants for advice and support. With determination and hard work, you can reach $15000 in sales with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Jean