• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can we ensure a strong team this summer?

In summary, this expert recommends that consultants schedule shows in "now," "next" and "later" months in order to ensure a strong summer. They suggest using host coaching to help shows hold on to their guests, and remind their team of "what you do NOW" in order to have a positive impact in 3 months.
cookinkaren99
Hi Everyone,
What is your game plan to make sure your Team is strong this Summer? Love for us, to share ideas on this subject or even set up a tele- conference! Trying NOT to repete Summer of 2008 :(

I think I just need to recruit a new Team! Seriously. Most Consultants start strong, so my thinking is that if I have a Team of New Consultants we should have a strong summer.

Nothing planned except keeping in better touch and trying to dig out the Summer Sally and Planning Pam (I think those are the names!!!) sheet. I have not done that in a little bit and one of my Team Leaders wants me to bring that to the next meeting.

baychef said:
Nothing planned except keeping in better touch and trying to dig out the Summer Sally and Planning Pam (I think those are the names!!!) sheet. I have not done that in a little bit and one of my Team Leaders wants me to bring that to the next meeting.
Please share when you find it!

I have a meeting every Tuesday morning at 10 am. I think that has really helped my team(and me) stay on task and focused on our businesses.

So far I have suggested that for every two shows they book for "now" they book the third one for July or August. After discussing host coaching so that shows will hold...hopefully this will help!

Is this something like what you are talking about?

Attachments

• PC Who will you be this Summer.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 229
  • PC Who will you be this Summer.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 229
I've been doing this for 6 years and have never seen that flier. It's great thanks.

I thought someone had a bingo flyer last year....maybe Kristi I'll check my files & see what I can find.

quiverfull7 said:
Is this something like what you are talking about?

This is it!!! Word for word!!! And what I do is have two of my team members read this so it doesn't sound like I am droning on and lecturing them!! I may add some pictures to it and if I do, I will post it, but really the words speak volumes. And I have had a few consultants try the summer sally approach only to realize that it takes them months to get their business back. Once they get a good pace, December and January hit.

So with this, I will also remind them of "what you do NOW" will have a big impact on your business in 3 months.

Thanks for posting this!

Thanks for asking about it because I would not have thought about it with all that life is asking for right now! :) I remember what an impact it had on me and so I'm so thankful for the reminder and will be using it with my team too! :) I just love DCS!!!!!!!!

Related to How can we ensure a strong team this summer?

1. What is the "Strong Team This Summer" campaign all about?

The "Strong Team This Summer" campaign is a special promotion from Pampered Chef that focuses on developing teamwork skills and promoting a positive work culture among our consultants. It includes various team-building activities, training sessions, and incentives to help our consultants work together effectively and achieve their goals.

2. How can I participate in the "Strong Team This Summer" campaign?

All Pampered Chef consultants are automatically enrolled in the "Strong Team This Summer" campaign. Simply attend the training sessions, participate in the team-building activities, and work collaboratively with your team to earn rewards and prizes.

3. What are some of the team-building activities included in the campaign?

The "Strong Team This Summer" campaign includes a variety of fun and engaging team-building activities such as team challenges, social events, and virtual workshops. These activities are designed to foster teamwork, communication, and camaraderie among our consultants.

4. Are there any rewards or incentives for participating in the campaign?

Yes, there are several rewards and incentives for participating in the "Strong Team This Summer" campaign. These include bonuses, recognition, and special prizes for top-performing teams. Additionally, consultants who actively participate in the campaign will gain valuable teamwork skills that can help them succeed in their individual businesses.

5. How long will the "Strong Team This Summer" campaign last?

The campaign will run throughout the summer months, from June to August. However, the teamwork skills and positive work culture that the campaign promotes will continue to benefit our consultants long after the campaign ends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Popinfresh78
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views