• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Spice Up My Show Tonight with Love It/Have It/Gotta Have It?

In summary, the hostess is trying to get the guests to talk and ask questions about their products. She uses a game to try to get them involved. She gives out candy as a prize to the guests who are the most engaged.
lisasfuncooking
I have a show tonight and want to incorportate The love it/ have it/ gotta have it. I know some consultants give out recipe cards. I don't have any.
Any other ideas. I was thinking having 3 different colored tickets. 1 for love it, 2 for have it and 3 for gotta have it. The one with the most from each colored ticket, will get a free.. something.
Any ideas? Does my idea sound tacky? How should I start it?
Thank you all for your creativity.:chef:

I use candy, got that from someone else on here. It's fun to use smarties, cause' there so smart for wanting/loving/having pampered chef products.....get it?? Ha!!!
The hostess throws the candy out to the people who say it, the one with the most candy and or wrappers ...wins!

I use tickets from a roll I got at Walmart for $6. Your way sounds fun...not tacky at all!
When you're getting ready to start your demo, you can say "While we make this recipe, we're going to play a little game...and there are prizes!!" and then explain the tickets.
Now, I realize I'm replying a day after you posted and your show is probably over...so you'll have to tell us how you did it and how it worked!

Just to add my 2 cents.. I use a deck of cards... the other day I couldn't find my cards so I used a pack of invitations...

I throw out hershey's kisses. I don't give a prize at the end. I basically just throw out candy..... anyone askind a question, anyone giving ideas, anyone smiling, anyone falling asleep..... i tell them i am just going to be throwing candy so they need to pay attention.
i also kinda target it to the group. if it is one that is more structured and focused we do stick to the "rules" a bit more, if i am already losing them i just throw candy to try to keep them involved...

Thank you. Actually, I didn't have time to do it. It was a crazy day before the show. Then I get there are she bought ingredients for 3 RECIPES. This was after we went over the menu:( Not to mention I have to make a cake and she doesn't own a hand mixer. OMG! My arm still hurts from trying to mix it smooth. I guess we all have one of those shows. I wouldn't have minded it so much, but the guests were way to quiet. I tried so hard to get them to talk, ask questions, talk about there products. I don't even think the game would have helped. But I am going to try it for my Wednesday show. I like the candy idea. But I do think I am going to give out a small prize with the one who has the most. Thanks for your help! Will let you know how it worked.

Related to How Can I Spice Up My Show Tonight with Love It/Have It/Gotta Have It?

What is the "Love It/Have It/Gotta Have It" feature?

The "Love It/Have It/Gotta Have It" feature is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase three products for a discounted price. It allows customers to try out multiple products at a lower cost and discover new favorites.

How do I participate in the "Love It/Have It/Gotta Have It" promotion?

To participate in the "Love It/Have It/Gotta Have It" promotion, simply add three qualifying products to your cart and the discounted price will automatically be applied at checkout. Make sure to read the terms and conditions to ensure your products are eligible for the promotion.

Can I choose any three products for the "Love It/Have It/Gotta Have It" promotion?

Yes, you can choose any three products that are eligible for the promotion. However, some products may be excluded due to availability or other restrictions. Make sure to read the terms and conditions for a complete list of eligible products.

What is the return policy for "Love It/Have It/Gotta Have It" purchases?

The return policy for "Love It/Have It/Gotta Have It" purchases is the same as our regular return policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that all three products must be returned together.

Can I use other discounts or promotions with the "Love It/Have It/Gotta Have It" feature?

No, the "Love It/Have It/Gotta Have It" feature cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use your consultant discount on your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Yakmama
Replies
Views
chickey