• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Make My Mystery Host On-line Sale Even More Exciting?

In summary, the Mystery Host On-line sale will be opened for next week. People can sign up to be a consultant and earn tickets, as well as earn tickets for friends and family who book a show. There are also several other benefits available, depending on how much money is spent. The sale will be open for 2 days and the winner will be notified the night of the sale.
mrssyvo
I am putting together a Mystery Host On-line sale for next week. I did this last year with good results, however- I gave too much away, so hubby said, NO MORE DISCOUNTS!!!! I am trying to come up with ways they can earn more entries for the hostess benefits. I have place an order, 1 ticket, book show January or February 3 tickets, order $60 or more, extra ticket and free cookbook, refer friend who places order, 1 free for each. Any other ideas?

Here are some suggestions!5 tickets for signing up to be a consultant!
3 tickets for each friend you refer who books a show, plus the booking benefit at their show!!
2 tickets for $100 or more plus a free cookbook!
1 ticket for every $60 outside order, plus that guest will receive a free cookbook.
1 ticket for whoever collects the most outside orders!
1 ticket for every order placed on my website from your friends and family that are out of town!

I'll try to think of more.
Debbie :D

Way to go, Debbie- these are GREAT!!!!!

How are you conducting your mystery host online show? Are you e-mailing a flyer? I thought about doing something like that too but it seems I never get much results when I send e-mails out.

I am going to E-mail a flyer, and direct them to my web-site or call me. Instead of just 1 day, I may do 2 days, and they do not have to call me during a set time, just either Monday or Tuesday. I will close the show Tuesday night, and notify the winner.

Here is what I have come up with. I have it as an e-mail, not as an attachment, so I can not put any graphics in it. What do you guys think? It actually looks much better in the E-mail, but what do you think of the wording? Also, do you think I should shorten the time it is open? I have not sent it yet, so plenty of time to make changes. Honest opinons please- I have tough skin, so do not hold anything back.

Attachments

• Mystery Host.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 439

1. What are some easy weeknight dinner ideas?

Some easy weeknight dinner ideas include one-pot pasta dishes, sheet pan meals, slow cooker recipes, and stir-fries. You can also try making ahead meals or using pre-made ingredients for quick and easy dinners.

2. What are some healthy lunch ideas?

Some healthy lunch ideas include salads, grain bowls, wraps, and vegetable stir-fries. You can also pack leftovers from dinner or make a big batch of soup or chili to eat throughout the week.

3. How can I make meal prep easier?

To make meal prep easier, try planning your meals for the week ahead of time and creating a grocery list. You can also batch cook ingredients like rice, quinoa, and roasted vegetables to use in multiple meals. Using tools like a food chopper or mandoline can also save time and effort.

4. What are some creative dessert ideas?

Some creative dessert ideas include fruit skewers, homemade energy balls, grilled fruit, and mini fruit pizzas. You can also try making a healthier version of your favorite dessert by substituting ingredients like sugar with natural sweeteners or using whole wheat flour instead of white flour.

5. How can I incorporate more vegetables into my meals?

You can incorporate more vegetables into your meals by adding them to dishes like casseroles, soups, and stir-fries. You can also try making veggie-based dishes like zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice. Adding a side salad or roasted vegetables to your meals is another easy way to increase your vegetable intake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Yakmama
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies