• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I restart my business and increase sales without recruiting?

In summary, there are several strategies for restarting a business and increasing sales without recruiting new consultants. These include building relationships with current customers, hosting virtual events, utilizing social media, and offering incentives. If the goal is to focus on selling and not recruiting, developing a strong personal brand and utilizing word of mouth can be effective. Effective marketing strategies include identifying target audience, using social media and word of mouth, and providing incentives. For those struggling to get others in their community to understand the business, offering training and collaborating with other consultants can help. Despite lack of support from upline, resources and support can still be found within the Pampered Chef community.
pcnm2010
Gold Member
I am a former consultant, but want to eventually get back into things.
I quit things because I was having a hard time marketing anything and no one would ever show up for anything.
I cannot get others in my Community to understand how to do this.
When I first signed on, the ladies that signed me up, left me hanging, didn't support me and I could never get a hold of them when I needed something.
How do I get things going again, but only to sell and not recruit?
I have tried everything multiple times, to no avail.
Need help figuring things out.

pcnm2010 said:
I am a former consultant, but want to eventually get back into things.
I quit things because I was having a hard time marketing anything and no one would ever show up for anything.
I cannot get others in my Community to understand how to do this.
When I first signed on, the ladies that signed me up, left me hanging, didn't support me and I could never get a hold of them when I needed something.
How do I get things going again, but only to sell and not recruit?
I have tried everything multiple times, to no avail.
Need help figuring things out.

Where are you located? I'm sure we could help you find a director that would provide lots of good training and support, because that's what you need!

Keith is right .. tell us about your location. Maybe we can hook you up?

Who wants to place bets that pcNM2010 is from NM?

ShelbyMichalek said:
Who wants to place bets that pcNM2010 is from NM?

HAHA..that was my guess too.

Hey maybe I could hook you up? I'm from MN, which means we have at least our state's initials in common ;)
LOL.

Well I'm from Rancho Mirage so I at least has an "M" in the name.

I am from Northern NM, North of Taos, NM.
I do need the Training on how to accomplish this.
With additional feedback, I do know I could do a lot better.
Good guess, Shelby. You are right. :)

pcnm2010 said:
I am from Northern NM, North of Taos, NM.
I do need the Training on how to accomplish this.
With additional feedback, I do know I could do a lot better.

Well, one thing you could do is to indicate interest in signing on the main pc website. that will route you to a director in your area. then you can explain the situation and ask what kind of training and support that cluster offers.

I once went to a Cluster Meeting adn I didn't fit in at all.
Nothing went right and I was never invited to another one.
Now, I just feel like I am danging and want to do things again, but am not sure how.
I will try that too.
However, I also have a larger problem yet, trying to get others in my Community to understand and embrace PC, Watkins, etc. for the Value of the Products that the Companies represent.

Well you can always join Me ... I'm in SoCalif and the cluster meets in Florida. I join in by Skype.

Thanks, Dave.
I could, but if by Conference Call.

As for me and what I am about; I am 33, Married, one Cat, no kids.
When I am not trying to earn a living, I also do Spirit Research and Investigations.
I Love to Bake.
I Always am doing something with Baking or Cooking.
Love Mexican and Native American Specialties.
I recently learned the Art of making Homemade Tortillas and improved my Biscochito Technique.
I know how to make Traditional Navajo Fry Bread and Love Navajo Tacos.
I also make Sopaipillas and Mexican Wedding Cookies from scratch.
My Specialty Cake is a Rich Triple Chocolate Mocha Fudge Cake.
My Hubby Loves my Chocolate Chip Cookies, whether it is a combination Chocolate Chip Cookie or a Chocolate Chip/Chocolate Fudge Cookie.
I would like to learn to do more, of which I hope to adopt a few PC Recipes.
I have my own Christmas Cooking Book and hope to soon start to market that as well.
I also have a few ideas for shows, that I think would go over Huge.

Related to How can I restart my business and increase sales without recruiting?

1. How can I restart my business and increase sales without recruiting?

There are a few strategies you can use to restart your business and increase sales without recruiting new consultants. First, focus on building relationships with your current customers and providing excellent customer service. This can lead to repeat business and referrals. Additionally, consider hosting virtual parties or events to reach a larger audience and showcase your products. You can also utilize social media to promote your business and reach potential customers.

2. I am a former consultant, but want to eventually get back into things. How do I get things going again, but only to sell and not recruit?

If your main goal is to sell products and not recruit new consultants, you can focus on developing a strong personal brand and promoting your business through social media and word of mouth. You can also reach out to your past customers and let them know you are back in business. Additionally, consider offering incentives or promotions to attract new customers and generate sales.

3. I quit things because I was having a hard time marketing anything and no one would ever show up for anything.

Marketing can be challenging, but there are many effective ways to promote your business. It's important to identify your target audience and tailor your marketing efforts to reach them. Utilize social media, email marketing, and word of mouth to spread the word about your business. Additionally, make sure to provide enticing incentives or promotions to attract potential customers.

4. I cannot get others in my Community to understand how to do this.

It can be frustrating when others in your community do not understand how to succeed in your business. One strategy is to offer training or mentorship to those who are interested in learning more about your business. You can also collaborate with other consultants or businesses in your community to cross-promote and reach a larger audience.

5. When I first signed on, the ladies that signed me up, left me hanging, didn't support me and I could never get a hold of them when I needed something.

It's unfortunate that you did not receive the support you needed from your upline. However, you can still find support and resources within the Pampered Chef community. Utilize the resources provided by the company, such as training materials and online support groups. You can also connect with other consultants and build a network of support and mentorship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Love Lauren
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Sarah Mitson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies