• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Expand Your PC Business Locally?

In summary, "Something Else I Came Across" is a collection of unique and innovative kitchen tools and gadgets that are versatile and can be used with any recipes. They can be purchased individually or as a set, and most of them are dishwasher safe. The return policy for these products is the same as all Pampered Chef products, allowing for a 30-day return for a full refund or exchange.
debbieskitchenhelper
Gold Member
I will try to help you if I can. Speak to friends and family. For every "no" ask for referrals. Speak to 5 new people a day. Make 5 phone calls a day about PC. Hand out 5 monthlies*a day. Go to local businesses and leave a catalogue (doctor or dentist office,*nail or hair salon, dry cleaner, supermarket). Put flyers up in your neighborhood. Leave your business cards on community bulletin boards. Call past guests to have a party. Send out monthlies to past customers.

Hope that helps! Good luck!

Debbie - this is all great stuff! Have you heard about the 3-2-1 Challenge?

I think these are great tips for anyone looking to grow their PC business. Networking with friends and family is always a good idea, and asking for referrals is a great way to expand your customer base. Making a daily goal of speaking to 5 new people and making 5 phone calls about PC is a great way to stay organized and focused. And reaching out to local businesses and leaving your information is a smart way to get your name out there. Don't forget to also utilize online platforms and social media to reach even more potential customers. Keep up the good work and good luck with your business!

What is "Something Else I Came Across"?

"Something Else I Came Across" is a collection of unique and innovative kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

Are the products in "Something Else I Came Across" only for use with Pampered Chef recipes?

No, the products in "Something Else I Came Across" can be used with any recipes. They are versatile and can be used in various cooking and baking techniques.

Can I purchase "Something Else I Came Across" products individually or only as a set?

The "Something Else I Came Across" products can be purchased individually or as a set. It is up to your preference and needs.

Are the products in "Something Else I Came Across" dishwasher safe?

Yes, most of the products in "Something Else I Came Across" are dishwasher safe. However, it is always best to check the product's care instructions for specific cleaning recommendations.

What is the return policy for "Something Else I Came Across" products?

The return policy for "Something Else I Came Across" products is the same as all Pampered Chef products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
Replies
Views
accooks13
Replies
Views
tpchefrebecca