• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Are Room Assignments Determined for the Disney Trip at Coronado?

In summary, you are allowed to bring your own food and snacks to Disney World, but there are restrictions on glass containers and large coolers. Whether or not the Disney Dining Plan is worth it depends on personal dining preferences and budget. Pampered Chef products can be used in Disney resort kitchenettes, but it is recommended to bring any specific tools or appliances needed. Disney World also offers dining options for guests with dietary restrictions. Pampered Chef products are not sold at Disney World, but can be ordered online and shipped to your resort or home.
lakamper
Does anybody know if we are getting rooms assigned based on how early we earned the trip (At Coronado) or is everyone getting the same type? Just curious!!

Not really sure I guess we can call , in the past for the trips it depended on your sales as to better room your got

There is no specific information available on how room assignments are being made for the trip to Coronado. It is possible that early earners may be given priority, but it ultimately depends on availability and other factors. It is best to check with your travel agent or Disney directly for more information on room assignments.

Related to How Are Room Assignments Determined for the Disney Trip at Coronado?

1. Can I bring food from Pampered Chef on my Disney trip?

Yes, you are allowed to bring your own food and snacks to Disney World. However, there are some restrictions on glass containers and coolers larger than 24 inches (61 cm) long x 15 inches (38 cm) wide x 18 inches (46 cm) high.

2. Is it worth it to purchase the Disney Dining Plan for my trip?

It depends on your personal dining preferences and budget. The Disney Dining Plan can be a convenient and cost-effective option for those who plan on eating most of their meals at Disney World. We recommend researching the different dining plans and comparing them to your estimated food expenses to determine if it is worth it for your specific trip.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef products in the Disney resort kitchenettes?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef products in the kitchenettes at Disney resorts. However, please keep in mind that the kitchenettes are equipped with basic utensils and cookware, so you may want to bring any specific tools or appliances you may need for your recipes.

4. Are there any dining options for people with dietary restrictions at Disney World?

Yes, Disney World offers a variety of options for guests with dietary restrictions, including vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, and allergy-friendly meals. You can inform the servers and chefs at each restaurant about your dietary needs, and they will do their best to accommodate you.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at Disney World?

No, Pampered Chef products are not sold at Disney World. However, you can order them online or through a consultant and have them shipped to your Disney resort or home before or after your trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • pc_momof3
  • General Chat
Replies