• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How About This Flyer for the Grill Pan!!

In summary, the conversation discusses the Cooks Illustrated rating of a grill pan and the possibility of using it as a selling point. Some concerns are raised about the price difference compared to other top-rated pans, but it is noted that the company's pan comes with a lifetime warranty and is oven safe. The conversation also mentions adding information about the pan's features and comparing it to other companies' products.
Ginger428
Gold Member
Just got this from my upline....feel free to use it & sell those grill pans!

check it out, Cooks Illustrated rated your grill pan one of the tops! Use that in your next schpiel! AMAZING :)

http://www.cooksillustrated.com/images/document/testing/JF06_GrillPans.pdf

Awesome!! Thanks for sharing!

That is great! I was just thinking that I needed some updated promotional "articles" for my bookings binder!

Very VERY cool... except the #1 pan is less than half the price of ours.I think I'd mention that it was one of the top pans, but I don't know if I'd show the flyer...

Isn't the price wrong on ours? I thought it was $115

Never mind. I did not realize we had too!! Hmmmm perhaps I will get the cheaper one. LOL

You could always tell them that the study does not mention that our pans are oven safe. Other than that, I don't really know what else to say to top the comment about price, accept that it will be the last one that they will ever have to buy. I LOVE our Executive cookware!!!!

kimmers said:
You could always tell them that the study does not mention that our pans are oven safe. Other than that, I don't really know what else to say to top the comment about price, accept that it will be the last one that they will ever have to buy. I LOVE our Executive cookware!!!!

Just a note the flyer is using our Proffessional grill pan NOT the Executive grill pan.

Does the calphalon come with a life time warranty and excellent customer service?

Tree said:
Just a note the flyer is using our Proffessional grill pan NOT the Executive grill pan.

My bad, but it is still oven safe and should still be the last pan they will have to buy with the LIFETIME warranty. :)

If you compare ours with the others that have the same phenolic handle it is one of the lowest prices. Only one other was lower and it was also not as highly recommended :)

jenniferp417 said:
Very VERY cool... except the #1 pan is less than half the price of ours.

I think I'd mention that it was one of the top pans, but I don't know if I'd show the flyer...

How about we add this......

13-in. Nonstick Round Grill Pan

Calphalon's signature hard-anodized aluminum construction for excellent conductivity and even heating.
The interior surface is double-coated with Calphalon's sturdy, reliable nonstick coating.
Sleek brushed stainless steel covers.

Material: Medium gauge, hard-anodized aluminum exterior with double-coated nonstick interior
Handle: Low heat transfer
Oven Safe: Yes, to 450 degrees
Broiler Safe: No
Dishwasher Safe: No
Utensils: Nylon or wood
Warranty: 10 Year

Thanks Ginger! I like things that compare our stuff to other companies'.

lacychef said:
Thanks Ginger! I like things that compare our stuff to other companies'.

So Do I....thats why I googled the pan, so I'd have back up!;)

Technically, hosts can get our pan for half-price which would make the price difference pretty close. With the lifetime warranty, I think that makes our pan the better deal!

That's fabulous - thanks for sharing it wit hus!!!

I just noticed a couple of days ago that HO mentioned in the new catalog that our grill pan was one of the top-rated pans when Cook's Illustrated rated them a little while back (I think it was the December 2005 issue). Woo-hoo!

Related to How About This Flyer for the Grill Pan!!

What is the "Grill Pan" flyer all about?

The "Grill Pan" flyer showcases our top-selling grill pan, perfect for creating delicious grilled meals in the comfort of your own home.

What are the features of the grill pan?

The grill pan is made of high-quality, non-stick material for easy cooking and cleaning. It also has deep ridges for perfect grill marks and a removable handle for easy storage.

How do I use the grill pan?

Simply place the pan on your stovetop or grill, heat to desired temperature, and add your desired food. The non-stick surface ensures easy flipping and the ridges help drain excess fat for healthier cooking.

Is the grill pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the grill pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing to prolong the life of the non-stick coating.

What are some recommended recipes for the grill pan?

The grill pan is perfect for cooking a variety of meals, from juicy burgers and steaks to grilled vegetables and even breakfast foods like pancakes and bacon. Check out our website for delicious recipe ideas!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • meganmcg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • esavvymom