• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How About Meeting Between Sessions?

or I can meet you in the morning and we can go together. :)I live in Racine, so I am picking up Metra either... or I can meet you in the morning and we can go together. :)
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
What do you all think about meeting between sessions, just to put faces to names? For instance, people from session 2 & 3 could meet, say at 4pm on Wednesday the 13th in the lobby of the Hilton Chicago... Many of session 3's flights will be in by then and session 2 will be between the final session and the director's event. Sessions 1 & 2 could do the same on the other end if they chose.

Or does someone have a better idea? :)

I like that idea. Need to check my times for arrival.

That sounds good to me. I am in Conf 2 so I will just be waiting around for the Directors Event. Let me know the details.

Ginger Phillips
Independent Pampered Chef Director
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/gingerphillips

Sounds good to me too! My mom and I (yes, I signed my mom up last year :p )
arrive early that morning and plan to go shopping before heading back to the hotel. We are attending session 3 and would love to meet you.

Michelle

Great Idea Beth!
That works well for me- I will be out shopping and waiting for the director's event to start.
I won't be getting in til right before the first workshop starts so I couldn't make one overlapping group 1-2.
Does someone want to coordinate one for the bridge from group 1 to 2?

I will be attending conference two, and getting in the afternoon prior (3-ish). I would love to meet everyone, and I'll get to meet session 1 and 3 folks! I'm willing to help set things up in any way I can, but this is my first conference and I've never been to Chicago before!!
Is there still talk of having ribbons/pins/?? so we can notice each other? I think it would be fun to have our screen names under our name tags...I know everyone by their screen name on here!

I'm in Conference 3 and would love to see if anyone is going on the home office tour on Saturday at 1:30. Anyone??

Also, just a note to all of you Conference 1 and 2 attendees: please be careful not to spill the beans to the last wave. I'll be impatient, but I prefer the surprise!! :D

Mary

Good idea about using our screen names. I called home office today about a ribbon color they aren't using. We came up with flouresent yellow- but I don't know if ribbons come in that color. Will check this week on that.

DebPC said:
Good idea about using our screen names. I called home office today about a ribbon color they aren't using. We came up with flouresent yellow- but I don't know if ribbons come in that color. Will check this week on that.
How about if we each just wear a yellow ribbon and write "Chef Success" on it. Just the fact that it's yellow would attract us to each other.

I could get a yellow balloon and write "Chef Success" on it so that everyone knows where we are in the Hilton Chicago lobby (sessions 2 & 3).

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

What a great IdeaThanks Beth - This sounds like fun. I'll be at Conference 3 and it will be fun to meet everyone that I've got such great advice from.

I would love to meet everyone but we don't get in until early on the 14th, I am attending conference 3. I love the idea of a yellow ribbon tho. Maybe that will attract us to each other throughout the conference. If anyone else is attending conference 3 and would like to get together let me know. Can't wait til conference to see everyone!!! :) :) :)

I'm taking the train down from Wisconsin Wednesday, but won't be getting in until after 7 or 8. So unfortunately I won't be able to make the afternoon get together.

I would love to meet some of the other conference 3 attendees though! I'm staying at the Hilton and taking the 9am tour Thursday.

And I agree... No Postings About the New Products until Conference 3 is over... please!

Lisa S said:
I'm taking the train down from Wisconsin Wednesday, but won't be getting in until after 7 or 8. So unfortunately I won't be able to make the afternoon get together.

I would love to meet some of the other conference 3 attendees though! I'm staying at the Hilton and taking the 9am tour Thursday.

And I agree... No Postings About the New Products until Conference 3 is over... please!
Lisa,

Where in WI are you catching the train? If I am passing by where you are and you can leave in the morning on the 13th I would be happy to pick you up!

Email me at [email protected]

Beth,

I live in Racine, so I am picking up Metra either in Kenosha or in Waukegan, IL... depending on the train schedule.

I have to leave Wednesday after 5, so my hubby can take me to the station and take care of the 3 kids. He is actually coming down for opening session Thursday night and then doing the spouse event on Friday. It will be nice for him to see PC in action!

Thanks for the offer though! Now, I know I am not the best with geography, but why would you be able to pick me up in Wisconsin if you live in NC???

See you at Session 3!

Lisa S said:
Beth,

I live in Racine, so I am picking up Metra either in Kenosha or in Waukegan, IL... depending on the train schedule.

I have to leave Wednesday after 5, so my hubby can take me to the station and take care of the 3 kids. He is actually coming down for opening session Thursday night and then doing the spouse event on Friday. It will be nice for him to see PC in action!

Thanks for the offer though! Now, I know I am not the best with geography, but why would you be able to pick me up in Wisconsin if you live in NC???

See you at Session 3!

I am from WI and my adult children still live there (Milwaukee area). My mother and siblings also live in WI - my mother's in Park Falls.

I will be in WI from June 19 until conference taking care of my mother. She has terminal cancer and is getting weaker. We'll be setting things up to make things easier when she can't care for herself at all. Right now she has some help but according to family not enough.

Anyway, Racine is on my way from South Milwaukee where some of my family lives and if you can get a sitter for the afternoon and be ready by noonish I would be happy to take you with me!

Beth,

Okay, that makes more sense! I am sorry to hear about your mom... have you set her up with Hospice yet? That always makes things at least a little easier.

I will check on the sitter situation and let you know. Also, we have our cluster meeting on Tues., July 12th at 6:20 pm in South Milwaukee if you'd like to "visit". It's at the Country Inn at 94 & College.

Lisa S said:
Beth,

Okay, that makes more sense! I am sorry to hear about your mom... have you set her up with Hospice yet? That always makes things at least a little easier.

I will check on the sitter situation and let you know. Also, we have our cluster meeting on Tues., July 12th at 6:20 pm in South Milwaukee if you'd like to "visit". It's at the Country Inn at 94 & College.

Hospice arrangements are among the things we'll be doing while I'm there. Thanks for the concern.

I have to let you know about the meeting - I would love to go but it depends on how early I can leave Park Falls. It's about 6 hours to Milwaukee. But I am planning to be in Milwaukee on the 12th - just don't know what time.

Call me and leave your phone number (I don't pay for long distance) and we can make arrangements to get together - even if we don't end up riding to Chicago together.

Beth, I'm sorry to hear of your mother's condition. I hope your arrangements for care go smoothly...

Ann F said:
Beth, I'm sorry to hear of your mother's condition. I hope your arrangements for care go smoothly...
Thank you.

1. What is "How About Meeting Between Sessions?"

"How About Meeting Between Sessions?" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to schedule a one-on-one meeting with their consultant between their regular cooking sessions. This is a great opportunity to get personalized advice and recommendations for your cooking needs.

2. How do I schedule a "How About Meeting Between Sessions?"

To schedule a "How About Meeting Between Sessions?", simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and they will help you find a time that works for both of you. You can also use the "Book a Meeting" feature on the Pampered Chef website or app to schedule your meeting.

3. Is there a cost for a "How About Meeting Between Sessions?"

No, there is no additional cost for a "How About Meeting Between Sessions?" This feature is offered as a complimentary service to our customers to provide them with personalized support and guidance.

4. What should I expect during a "How About Meeting Between Sessions?"

During a "How About Meeting Between Sessions?", you can expect to discuss any cooking questions or concerns you may have with your consultant. They can also provide suggestions for new recipes, product recommendations, and offer cooking tips and techniques.

5. Can I schedule multiple "How About Meetings Between Sessions?"

Yes, you can schedule multiple "How About Meetings Between Sessions?" with your consultant. However, we recommend spacing them out to allow time for you to try out their recommendations and techniques before scheduling another meeting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• soonerchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kimmers
Replies
Views
merego
  • crunchyconmama
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies