• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host's Email...has This Changed?

Sounds like a good way to troubleshoot any issues with the personalized emails.In summary, the group discusses issues with personalizing emails on their website. They mention adding personal notes and testing the emails by sending them to themselves. Some members have experienced a glitch with the preview not showing their added notes, but others have found a workaround by sending the email to themselves.
GeorgiaPeach
Silver Member
I was just setting up a couple shows on my website. I usually add a little personal note to the host's email so it doesn't sound like a form letter. I add the text in the top or bottom box. Today it let me type notes into it but when I went to preview it was just the regular form letter and my notes didn't show.

Is this a glitch or has anyone else noticed the same thing?

Mine was OK yesterday. I didn't have any problems. maybe they were updating something when you tried.

GeorgiaPeach said:
I was just setting up a couple shows on my website. I usually add a little personal note to the host's email so it doesn't sound like a form letter. I add the text in the top or bottom box. Today it let me type notes into it but when I went to preview it was just the regular form letter and my notes didn't show.

Is this a glitch or has anyone else noticed the same thing?

It happened to me as well today. I decided to send myself an e-mail and all the "extras" I added were in the e-mail but I could not preview them. Make sense?

erinyourpclady said:
It happened to me as well today. I decided to send myself an e-mail and all the "extras" I added were in the e-mail but I could not preview them. Make sense?

After I sent the "generic" emails, I actually thought about doing that. Thought that maybe I couldn't see them but the computer did. I thought it'd be kinda dumb to give us the option to personalize and then not let it go through. Glad to hear that I'm not the only one that had this problem. (I hate when it's "operator error"!!)

Me tooThis happened to me as well. I changed the default text but when I previewed it was still the default. Didn't think about trying to send one to myself to see how it looked...that is a great idea thought!

I always test my new thoughts/text by sending the email to myself. Its a great way to be sure of what our customers will see. I've also taken to including myself in the list of "to" so that I can know when the emails were actually sent out by the site and so that if someone calls me with questions about the email I can open it up and address their concerns with the original text in front of me.

tlennhoff said:
I always test my new thoughts/text by sending the email to myself. Its a great way to be sure of what our customers will see. I've also taken to including myself in the list of "to" so that I can know when the emails were actually sent out by the site and so that if someone calls me with questions about the email I can open it up and address their concerns with the original text in front of me.

Great idea, Tasha!

Related to Host's Email...has This Changed?

1. What is a Host's Email?

A Host's Email is an email that is sent to a host who is hosting a Pampered Chef party. It contains important information about the party, such as the date, time, and location, as well as details about the host rewards and how to invite guests.

2. Has the Host's Email recently changed?

Yes, the Host's Email has recently been updated to include new features and information about our latest products and promotions. We are always striving to improve our communication with hosts and make their party experience as smooth and successful as possible.

3. Can I customize the Host's Email?

Yes, as a consultant for Pampered Chef, you have the ability to customize the Host's Email to fit the specific needs and preferences of each host. You can add personal touches and include information about any special offers or incentives you may be offering for the party.

4. How is the Host's Email sent?

The Host's Email is sent directly from your Pampered Chef account to the email address provided by the host. You can also choose to send a physical copy of the email through traditional mail if the host prefers.

5. Can hosts opt out of receiving the Host's Email?

Yes, hosts have the option to opt out of receiving the Host's Email. However, we highly recommend sending the email to ensure that the host has all the necessary information and to maximize the success of the party. It also serves as a helpful reminder for the host to invite their guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauraP2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Poll
  • PamperchefJames
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperchefJames