• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting Our Own Show - Silly Question???

In summary, anyone can host a Pampered Chef show and earn free products and discounts, regardless of whether they are a consultant or not. As a host, you can earn free products by reaching certain sales thresholds and have the option to host either an in-person or virtual show. Hosting a show also allows you to try out new products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and have a fun night with friends and family. To get started, reach out to a consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to find a consultant near you.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Ok - I am hosting my own catalog show in December - so far I am at a little over $200...I would like to get the cookware once I have earned a 1/2 price item (The Professional 1/2 price combination)...and I had a thought...do I get an additional 20% off of this, which is our normal consultant discount? That would make it 70% off...is this possible?? It would be so nice!

Wouldn't that be nice?

Unfortunately, if you are hosting your own show, you only receive the host benefits. You cannot add the consultant discount on top of that.

At least you'll still be getting the cookware at half-price! There's a nice little Christmas present!

Thanks Lisa - thats what I figured, but you know it never hurts to ask!

1. Can I host a show even if I'm not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, absolutely! Anyone can host a Pampered Chef show and earn free products and discounts. You do not need to be a consultant to host a show.

2. How do I earn free products as a host?

As a host, you can earn free products by reaching certain sales thresholds during your show. The more your guests purchase, the more free products you can earn.

3. What kind of show can I host?

You can host either an in-person show or a virtual show. In-person shows are hosted at a physical location, such as your home or a friend's home. Virtual shows are hosted online through a video conferencing platform.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a show?

In addition to earning free products and discounts, hosting a show is a great way to try out new products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and have a fun night with friends and family.

5. How do I get started with hosting a show?

To get started, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. Your consultant will guide you through the process and help you plan a successful show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanisF
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • {*mandy*}
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies