• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Virtual Catty Show in CA for a Woman in MI

In summary, Melissa recommends that the host follow up with the customer by email or phone, depending on the customer's preference.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I am in CA, and have a Catty Show for a woman in MI.
Should I Host Coach, ie. follow up, wish list, orders
via phone or email?
What would be more proper?

I would. Just because it is across the country she still needs to be treated like a catty host around the corner. It could help boost her sales and of course your commission and who knows maybe more business for you down the road.

As far as e-mail or phone contact I would work that out with her as to what serves you both best when closing, etc.

Hope this helps, Melissa.

I would ask her which is more convenient for her. I've had a few catalog shows that were completely over email. I have some that were both & some that were only over the phone. Just keep in contact & she'll do fine.

Thanks!
Her biggest problem w/ hosting a show was that her last PC consultant was (in her words) "a flake".
So since my first contact, I have made sure to follow up with her and keep contact via email.
I just wanted to get an opinion on phone vs. email contact.

I've done very successful shows via email, but I've also had a couple flops. Make sure to tell her you want to keep in contact with her a lot so that if she needs anything you can mail it to her as quickly as possible. If she checks her email a lot and the long distance calls will cost you, then I'd go with email. If she only checks her email once a week (if she remembers), I'd go with phone. It's whatever works for the two of you. Either way, host coach her with the same oomph of her doing a home show. But make her feel like she's being smarter and better off doing a catalog show. I've had catty shows from hosts that will never turn home show host, and made them feel like it was the best thing in the world to do a catty show - both shows were over $500 in sales! Good luck!

I would host coach her whatever way is most convenient to her. If the time difference makes it tough and she's good with email and using the host section of her website, there's nothing wrong w/doing it that way.

I had a catty show my best bud did in OH (I'm in TX)...we did one call at the start to go through everything, then kept up on email & IM. She had a $400 show. My best catty show ever (over $700) I met her at my aunt's cooking show, gave her the packet on site and mostly followed up on email. You gotta do what's good for the customer :D

I would do which ever you normally communicate with her. I am in AL and have one in IL right now. We just email back and for b/c that is how we always communicate to each other. We rarely talk on the phone. She is having an awesome show!

1. What is a virtual catty show?

A virtual catty show is a fun and interactive way to host a Pampered Chef party using online platforms like Zoom or Facebook. It allows you to connect with friends and family from different locations and showcase our products in a virtual setting.

2. How do I host a virtual catty show in California for a woman in Michigan?

It's easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you want to host a virtual show for your friend in Michigan. They will help you set up the online platform and send out invitations to your guests.

3. Can I still earn host rewards through a virtual catty show?

Absolutely! You can earn the same host rewards as you would for an in-person party. Your consultant will provide you with a host rewards chart and help you track your sales and bookings.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a virtual catty show?

Hosting a virtual catty show allows you to connect with friends and family from different locations, without the hassle of organizing an in-person event. It also gives you the opportunity to earn host rewards and discounts, and learn new recipes and cooking tips from your consultant.

5. Do I need to have any special equipment to host a virtual catty show?

You will need a stable internet connection, a device with a camera and microphone (such as a laptop, tablet, or smartphone), and a free account on the chosen online platform (Zoom, Facebook, etc.). Your consultant will guide you through any additional setup or technical requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam