• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostesses Get Deep Dish Baker at 60% Off!

In summary, the "Hostesses Get Deep Dish Baker at 60% Off" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef hostesses. To qualify for the discounted deep dish baker, the hostess must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales. The discounted deep dish baker will be included in the party order and will be shipped along with the rest of the order. The hostess can choose the color of the deep dish baker from available options. This offer is available for both in-person and online parties as long as the sales goal is met.
Jennie4PC
I just recieved an email and now your hostesses can get the deep dish baker at 60% off

That's so awesome! I had a booking at my show (I was host) and now I can get her host special! SCORE!!!

Jennie4PC said:
I just recieved an email and now your hostesses can get the deep dish baker at 60% off

I started screaming and calling my PC friends - so excited about this. I can't wait to call EVERYONE that wanted this and hasn't purchased it. I am so glad I am late getting my Jan newsletter out. :)

Related to Hostesses Get Deep Dish Baker at 60% Off!

What is the "Hostesses Get Deep Dish Baker at 60% Off" promotion?

The "Hostesses Get Deep Dish Baker at 60% Off" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef hostesses. It allows hostesses to purchase a deep dish baker at a discounted price of 60% off as a thank you for hosting a Pampered Chef party.

How do I qualify for the 60% off deep dish baker?

To qualify for the 60% off deep dish baker, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales. The discount will automatically be applied to your order when you reach this sales goal.

When will I receive my discounted deep dish baker?

Your discounted deep dish baker will be included in your Pampered Chef party order and will be shipped to the hostess along with the rest of the order. It typically takes 3-5 business days for orders to be processed and shipped.

Can I choose the color of the deep dish baker?

Yes, you can choose the color of your deep dish baker from the available options. However, color options may vary based on availability.

Is the 60% off deep dish baker offer available for online parties?

Yes, the 60% off deep dish baker offer is available for both in-person and online parties. As long as the party reaches a minimum of $200 in sales, the hostess will qualify for the discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Allison
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Energizermom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kam