• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deciding What to Get with $50 Pampered Chef Dollars - Which Baker Is Best?

In summary, the person wants to get advice on what to get as a reward for one of their recruits qualifying. They have the square or deep dish baker, apple wedger, meat tenderizer, QS pitchers, jumbo spatchula, and prepared bowls. They think they would use the square or deep dish baker more if their sister qualifies by December and their other two recruits qualify before their three month is up. They also recommend the Santoku, small bar pan, and forged knives.
ChefBurke
Silver Member
Hey everyone! I am soo thrilled to have recieved my $50 PC dollars for one of my recruits qualifying-now I wanted to get some advice on what everything thinks I should get.. this is what I have besides my Kit products of course!

prepbowls,classicrectangular baker,largeround stone & rack,small BB,meat tenderizer,both QS pitchers,jumbo spatchula..
well I was looking to get either the square or deep dish baker... Which Would I use More???? If my sister qualifies by Dec. & my other two recruits qualify before their 3rd month is up then eye more PC cash!

I love my square baker and use it a lot. I do not have the deep dish baker. I got the deep dish pie plate and I use it for pies and anything else that will fit in it. I thought Iwould serve two purpose pie getting the deep dish pie plate and I love it!

I just got the apple wedger and LOVE it, too.

I would sit down and go over the things you prepare at your shows the most and order something that can allow you to show more products. That is what I did when I started getting extra things.

Do you have any of the forged knives? Ever since I got mine I have sold at least one per show.

I would be so excited if just 1 of my 3 would qualify before their SS months are over! I think my #3 that just signed last night probably has the best shot since she's inviting everyone she knows and already has a second show set up for her neighbor.

I think I'd hold onto it and use it at the national conference in July (can we do that?).

Do you have the Santoku?? That's my recommendation! Also, the small bar pan! So useful and fits in microwave and toater oven!! :D

Thanks for all the advice! I decided on the DeepDish Baker in Cranberry(my fav!) PC tea,micro towel in eggplant & some citrus peelers that will come in handy with me livin in FL w/ oranges!!!

Yes, as much as I love mydeep dish baker, Im with Susan. Go for something new. Something maybe you wouldn't purchase for yourself.

SusanBP0129 said:
Do you have the Santoku?? That's my recommendation! Also, the small bar pan! So useful and fits in microwave and toater oven!! :D

What are the different types of bakers available with $50 Pampered Chef dollars?

There are several types of bakers available with $50 Pampered Chef dollars, including a rectangular baker, a round baker, a stoneware baker, and a ceramic baker. Each type has its own unique features and benefits, and it ultimately depends on your personal preference and cooking needs.

What are the benefits of using a rectangular baker?

A rectangular baker is perfect for making casseroles, lasagnas, and other dishes that require layers. Its shape allows for even cooking and the handles make it easy to transport from the oven to the table. Plus, it is dishwasher safe and can withstand high temperatures.

Is a stoneware baker a good investment with $50 Pampered Chef dollars?

Absolutely! A stoneware baker is made from natural clay that distributes heat evenly, resulting in perfectly cooked dishes. It is also incredibly durable and can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the grill. With proper care, a stoneware baker can last for years.

What is the difference between a round baker and a ceramic baker?

The main difference between a round baker and a ceramic baker is the material they are made from. A round baker is typically made from stoneware, while a ceramic baker is made from a non-porous material that is resistant to staining and odors. Both are great options, and it ultimately depends on your personal preference and cooking needs.

Can I use my $50 Pampered Chef dollars towards a premium baker?

Yes, you can use your $50 Pampered Chef dollars towards a premium baker. Premium bakers are made from high-quality materials and have additional features such as a non-stick coating or a lid for easy storage. They may cost a little more, but investing in a premium baker can make a big difference in your cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
FeliciaD
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • VAGirlChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila