• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess With Dietary Restrictions, Need Recipe Suggestions

In summary, there are a variety of recipe suggestions available for a hostess with dietary restrictions. For those with gluten-free restrictions, options like quinoa salad, grilled chicken with vegetables, and gluten-free brownies are available. Low-carb options include cauliflower crust pizza, zucchini noodles with meatballs, and avocado chicken salad. For vegans, lentil soup, tofu stir-fry, and vegan chocolate chip cookies are popular choices. Dairy-free options include grilled shrimp skewers, quinoa and black bean salad, and fruit smoothies. For those following a paleo diet, bison burgers, roasted vegetables with chicken, and almond flour chocolate chip cookies are recommended.
yankeeinontario
Silver Member
I am doing a show for a hostess next week and she has dietary restrictions. She can't have dairy, wheat, sugar or sugar substitutes. Any suggestions for recipes?

Wow and I thought my no wheat show was gonna be hard! Good luck!

30 minute chicken
10 minute pork tenderloin

Be careful with using our spice blends because they may contain wheat.

Jamacian Jerk Chicken Salad was a recipe I made for a host with restrictions.

Thank you! I'll look at these recipes.

1. Can you provide recipe suggestions for a hostess with gluten-free dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have several gluten-free recipes available on our website and in our recipe books. Some popular options include our quinoa salad, grilled chicken with vegetables, and gluten-free brownies.

2. Are there any low-carb options for a hostess with dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! We have a variety of low-carb recipes that are both delicious and satisfying. Our cauliflower crust pizza, zucchini noodles with meatballs, and avocado chicken salad are all great options for a hostess with dietary restrictions.

3. My hostess is vegan, do you have any recipe suggestions?

Yes, we have a whole section dedicated to vegan recipes on our website. Some popular choices include our lentil soup, tofu stir-fry, and vegan chocolate chip cookies.

4. Can you provide recipe suggestions for a hostess with dairy allergies?

We understand the importance of accommodating dietary restrictions, including dairy allergies. Some delicious dairy-free options include our grilled shrimp skewers, quinoa and black bean salad, and fruit smoothies.

5. My hostess is following a paleo diet, do you have any recipe suggestions?

Yes, we have a variety of paleo-friendly recipes that are sure to please. Some popular choices include our bison burgers, roasted vegetables with chicken, and almond flour chocolate chip cookies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nfldfran
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • PCJenni
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • doughmama