• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Smashes Sales Record with $700 in Outside Orders!

In summary, the best friend's daughter-in-law is already a successful consultant. She works at a hospital and $500 of them came from there. She may sign, but she is very shy, and would not get up in front of people to do a cooking show.
mrssyvo
I spoke to my hostess for Saturday morning (My best friends daughter-in-law) and she already has $700 in outside orders !!!!! WOW!!!! I told her she needs to just sign on, because it is obvious she can sell!!!! She works at a hospital, and $500 of them came from there. She may sign, but she is very shy, and would not get up in front of people to do a cooking show.

congrats....you'll need to give hera big host gift for all of that. ;)

Congratulations!!!!

Some of the shyest people I know make great consultants... they use cue cards until they're more comfortable with talking in front of people, if she signs and you take her to a few shows, she may find she can talk to room full of people no problem!!!

Good luck!

She lives in my hometown, about 3 hours South of me, so going to a few of my shows are out of the question.

How awesome! Hope she signs! I was shy too; but getting up in front of people has really gotten me out of my shell. Using the tools helps with that too; you have something to keep your hands busy.
I think hospital workers are great hosts! My "hospital" shows are always great too! A nurse had a show in Feb for me; had $1100 in sales, and I think only about 300 was from people that came to her show.

Wow! That's awesome! Encourage her to sign and let her know you'll help her overcome her fear! I had a catalog show at a "hospital" that closed at over $700 as well!! Good for you!

Sue, that is incredible.

Have you taken the Responding to Objections teleclass? GO DO IT NOW so you have some words to use to respond to her shyness.

She shoudl TOTALLY do this!

She could start out as a catalog consultant and then go from there. Reassure her that she doesn't have to get in front of people until she is ready. Have her get family and friends she is comfortable with to host shows and tell them that they are helping her practice to overcome her fear. Just some suggestions

Sue - Where is she at? I'm about 3 1/2 hours from you. I'd be happy to help you train her & have her attend our group meetings if she'd like! :)

I plan on starting her out with catalog shows, registries and fundraisers. Her entire family are PC fans, and the consultant they used is no longer in the business.

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

That's AWESOME SUe!!! Congrats!! You must be on such a high right now! Too bad this show wasn't in February!

Seriously...their consultant doesn't sell anymore? RED FLAG!!! She needs to replace that lady! I'm sure you can find her hospitality somewhere down there...

That si fabulous!!
And - btw - tell her that I am incredibly shy as well (ya'll will see that when you meet me in Chicago) so I *I* can do this and be a huge success at it -- anyone can!

In high school I was the girl that threw up before every presentation- I even dropped my psychology class to avoid a presentation.

I would have bet a million dollars that I would do anything but talk in front of a ton of people!!

How awesome!! A great start to a show,and a potential recruit all in one!! WAY TO GO!

Sue - You are en fuego!

As I told Marie in January when she recruited three consultants - "I hope you don't spontaneously combust - you are so hot right now!"

So happy for you - you are definitely walking (no running) to the stage in July!!

mrssyvo said:
She may sign, but she is very shy, and would not get up in front of people to do a cooking show.
I would ask her: Is that something she would like to move past or is she OK with it?

Because if she wants to get past it, PC is a great way to do that because we have small cooking shows, where its only 8-10 people max, right?

Related to Hostess Smashes Sales Record with $700 in Outside Orders!

What is the "New Record for Me!!!!" promotion?

The "New Record for Me!!!!" promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef where consultants can earn extra rewards for achieving new sales records.

How long is the "New Record for Me!!!!" promotion valid?

The "New Record for Me!!!!" promotion is valid for a specific period of time, typically a few weeks. The exact dates may vary each year.

What rewards can consultants earn through the "New Record for Me!!!!" promotion?

Consultants can earn a variety of rewards through the "New Record for Me!!!!" promotion, such as free products, bonus commission, and even a trip to a Pampered Chef conference.

How do I qualify for the "New Record for Me!!!!" promotion?

To qualify for the "New Record for Me!!!!" promotion, consultants must achieve a new sales record during the specified time period. This record can be in either personal sales or team sales.

Can I participate in the "New Record for Me!!!!" promotion if I am a new consultant?

Yes, new consultants are eligible to participate in the "New Record for Me!!!!" promotion. As long as you achieve a new sales record during the specified time period, you can earn the rewards offered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ljeffries
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lesliec
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies