• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Question: Qualifying for February Benefits & Guest Discounts

In summary, to qualify for February hostess benefits, you must host a Pampered Chef party or virtual event with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and have at least one booking for a future party. By hosting a party in February, you can earn 10% in free product credit, one half-price item, and access to discounted products. These benefits cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but you can still earn hostess rewards in addition to any available guest promotions. Your February hostess benefits are valid for 60 days from the date of your party, and your guests will also receive a 10% discount on their orders during the party. They can also earn their own free products and half-price items by booking their
thechefofnorthbend
I have a hostess who is out of town on a family emergency (unexpected) and wants to know if she gets her orders to me by Friday (03/02) will she still qualify for the hostess benefits for Feb (FPV, 1/2 price items), and will her guests still get their 20% off the stones?

Sorry if this sounds redundant...have two VERY sick children right now (if its not coming out one end its coming out the other on both :( ) and I'm not running on full tilt...

Yes! You actually have until the end of March to get the specials. For the double points promotion you need to submit it by March 5th, so the 2nd would work just fine

There is no such thing as a stupid question!! Yes, they can get the Feb. specials. When you enter your show in Pampered Partner, you need to submit it for the month of February. In P3, on the summary tab, make sure Feb. shows in the Monthly Sales Diary box.

HTH!

I agree with Traci!

Hope the kids get better real soon, Darby!

Thanks you all...I hope this bout of flu runs it course quickly...and my mental abilities come back to order soon...:rolleyes:

I sure hope so, we need our Darby back with all of her wisdom!

Related to Hostess Question: Qualifying for February Benefits & Guest Discounts

1. How do I qualify for February hostess benefits?

To qualify for February hostess benefits, you must host a Pampered Chef party or virtual event with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and have at least one booking for a future party. You will then receive 10% in free product credit, one half-price item, and access to discounted products.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party in February?

By hosting a party in February, you can earn 10% in free product credit, one half-price item, and access to discounted products. You also have the opportunity to try new and exclusive products, as well as learn helpful tips and recipes from our consultants.

3. Can I combine February hostess benefits with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, February hostess benefits cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn hostess rewards for your party in addition to any promotions or discounts available to guests.

4. How long do I have to redeem my February hostess benefits?

Your February hostess benefits are valid for 60 days from the date of your party. This gives you plenty of time to browse our products and decide how you want to use your free product credit and half-price item.

5. Do my guests also receive any discounts or benefits for attending my February party?

Yes, your guests will receive a 10% discount on their orders during your February party. They will also have the opportunity to earn free products and half-price items by booking their own parties. Additionally, if your party reaches a certain amount in total sales, all guests can earn free shipping on their orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • straitfan