• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Excited for Her UPampered Chefoming Show - Fingers Crossed!

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef show allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. To prepare for your show, make a guest list, choose a menu and theme, and ensure your kitchen is clean. During the show, your consultant will demonstrate recipes and offer cooking tips, and you and your guests can sample food and place orders. The show typically lasts 1-2 hours, and after it is over, your consultant will follow up with you to review your host rewards and any additional orders or bookings. They will also take care of delivering orders and ensuring your satisfaction.
Chef_2_Four
I talked to my hostess for sept today. She has 12 people coming!! I hope it stays that way until her show!! It is still 3 weeks away...:( But I really hope she had a big show!! my biggest is $900 I could really use a $1000 show!!! :D

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. What I would suggest you do, given that the show is still a few weeks away, the day before the show I would call the hostess and ask her to call all her friends and family that are expected to be there. Ask them to bring their ugliest pies of cookware. Tell her that you will give a prize to the person that has the ugliest piece. This way you are reminding them to be there and then you show them our cookware and hopefully earn some pan-o-rama points and get a few more bookings for September.

Dawn that is a great idea. I had heard of people bringing their uglist mugs or cups.

April hopefully you will get your $1000 show. I just got my 1st $1000 show & I wasn't even there. It was a bridal shower out of state & some friends put it on. So far the total is up to $1250.

Shannon

I read your thread about that bridal show. Way to go!!!! You definately have to recruit that girl!!

ChefShannoninVA said:
Dawn that is a great idea. I had heard of people bringing their uglist mugs or cups.

April hopefully you will get your $1000 show. I just got my 1st $1000 show & I wasn't even there. It was a bridal shower out of state & some friends put it on. So far the total is up to $1250.

Shannon

That is great!! I think I am going to do the worst towel...we will see!

Related to Hostess Excited for Her UPampered Chefoming Show - Fingers Crossed!

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show is a great way to earn free and discounted products! As a host, you can also earn exclusive host rewards, such as half-price items and special offers. Plus, it's a fun and easy way to gather friends and family for a cooking demonstration and delicious food.

How do I prepare for my Pampered Chef show?

First, make a guest list and invite your friends and family to attend. Next, work with your Pampered Chef consultant to choose a menu and select any special products or themes for your show. Finally, make sure your kitchen is clean and ready for cooking!

What can I expect at my Pampered Chef show?

At your Pampered Chef show, your consultant will demonstrate recipes using our high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. You and your guests will have the opportunity to sample the delicious food and learn helpful cooking tips and techniques. You can also place orders for any products that catch your eye.

How long will my Pampered Chef show last?

Typically, a Pampered Chef show lasts about 1-2 hours. However, the length may vary depending on the menu and number of guests in attendance. Your consultant will work with you to plan a show that fits your schedule and needs.

What happens after my Pampered Chef show?

After your show, your consultant will contact you to review your host rewards and discuss any additional orders or bookings. Your consultant will also take care of all the details of delivering your orders and making sure you and your guests are completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sk8rgrrl99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • cookinthehouse
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • tiggger