• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess 1/2 Price Combo Question!

In summary, the host had earned 4 half price items and wanted to use all 4 for half price combos in the back of the catalog. The consultant was unsure if this was allowed, but after checking with the policy and receiving confirmation, the host was able to use all 4 half price items for combos. This is a great deal for the host and the consultant has had a successful show.
pamperedtracy
Gold Member
I was closing out a host tonight, who did very well, and she had 4 half price items that she could get. She wanted to take all 4 from the half price combos in the back of the catalog. I have never had anybody do that before. Can a host do that?

I told her that it reads, "Choose from ANY product in our catalog, or one of the Host Half-Price combinations shown here!"

She was very understanding and said she didn't read it right. We went ahead and tried to put it in and PP didn't stop me. Usually if you can't do something, or you put in too many host discount items, PP will let you know.

So does anyone know if a host can use her half price items that way? I am holding off turning in her show until I know for sure. I have emailed my director, but thought I might get a quicker response here.

I want to turn her show in by midnight for sure on the 28th for double points.

So, help anybody????? :confused:

Thanks all,
Tracy

Yep, all four could be combos. In fact, all four could be cookware combos if she wanted. :):):)

Yes, correct - it only says "one" so people don't think they can get 6 half-price combos as their "one"...but if you earn 4 you earn 4! :)

Great show - congrats!

Wow, the wording in the catalog is confusing then. Thanks so much.

She will be glad to know that.

Tracy

SWEETER deal for the hosts... that is for sure!!

Sounds like a great show Traci! It is worded that way only to not let people think that they get all of the combos when they get 1, 2, 3 or 4 half price items depending on their rewards. Some people don't use the combos and just pick from our regular line of products. Lucky her!

Thanks everyone for your help on this. The hostess was so excited. That is my 2nd $1000.00 show since Jan. Let's hope the rest of the year goes great.

I have 8 scheduled for March so far. I hope they stick.

I hope everyone else is doing well. I am looking forward to the NEW season.

You all are wonderful. Thanks again.

Tracy

What is the "Hostess 1/2 Price Combo" offer?

The "Hostess 1/2 Price Combo" offer is a special promotion for Pampered Chef party hosts. It allows hosts to choose one item from our catalog at half the price when they have a qualifying party with at least $200 in sales and two booking from that party.

How can I qualify for the "Hostess 1/2 Price Combo" offer?

To qualify for the "Hostess 1/2 Price Combo" offer, you must host a Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in sales and have two bookings from that party. The bookings must be held within 60 days of the original party date.

Can I choose any item from the catalog for my "Hostess 1/2 Price Combo" item?

Yes, as long as the item is valued at $200 or less before taxes and shipping. You can choose from any item in our current catalog, including new products and exclusive hostess-only items.

When will I receive my "Hostess 1/2 Price Combo" item?

You will receive your "Hostess 1/2 Price Combo" item when your party has qualified and all orders have been submitted and processed. This typically takes 10-14 business days after the party date.

Can I use my "Hostess 1/2 Price Combo" offer in conjunction with other hostess rewards?

Yes, the "Hostess 1/2 Price Combo" offer can be combined with other hostess rewards. This means you can earn free and discounted items based on your party sales, as well as the 1/2 price combo item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andrea Minier
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pc_cindy
  • KHolmes
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies