• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Wants to Exchange Product ???

Shannon OverstreetIn summary, if a hostess wants to exchange a Bamboo Cutting Board for the Simple Additions Striped Rectangle and Colored Small Bowls/Squares Set, they can do so by contacting customer service at 1-800-342-2433 and providing the order number and desired product. Pampered Chef will provide a return label and process the exchange, and any price difference will be credited or debited accordingly. Pampered Chef values customer satisfaction and is happy to assist with exchanges.
LindaK
I turned in a show last week and it was delivered on Friday. The hostess used one of her 1/2 Off Products for the Bamboo Cutting Board. She called to tell me she hasn't taken it out of the box and wants to know if she can exchange it for the simple additions striped rectangle and colored small bowls/squares set. They are about the same price (the SA is $5.00 less).

Can this be done?

If so, how?

Just call HOThey will help you...

I had a host do something similar. It was not a problem! HO gave me a ref number for the return, so the host didn't have to pay return shipping (UPS came to pick it up) and they sent out the correct item when they received the return. As for the price difference, I believe they'll issue a credit.

I had a host order the wrong skillet lid. PC picked up the old one and shipped her the new one. The newer one was a higher price ($2.00 or so) and I just told PC to debit my account (She is a VERY good customer)

PC wants the customer to be happy.

Boomer Sooner,
Shannon OVerstreet

Hi there,Thank you for reaching out about the potential exchange for the Bamboo Cutting Board. As a consultant, I am happy to assist with this process.In order to exchange the product, the hostess will need to contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. Our team will be able to assist with the exchange and provide further instructions.Please have the hostess provide the order number and the product she would like to exchange for. Our customer service team will then provide a return label for the Bamboo Cutting Board and process the exchange for the Simple Additions Striped Rectangle and Colored Small Bowls/Squares Set.I hope this information helps and please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you for being a valued hostess and for choosing Pampered Chef products. Have a great day!Best,

What exactly is the "Host Wants to Exchange Product" program?

The "Host Wants to Exchange Product" program is a special benefit offered to Pampered Chef hosts. It allows hosts to exchange any unused or unopened products from their party for other products of equal or lesser value.

How do I participate in the "Host Wants to Exchange Product" program?

To participate in the program, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant within 30 days of your party and let them know which products you would like to exchange. They will work with you to find suitable replacements and complete the exchange.

What products can I exchange through this program?

You can exchange any unused or unopened products from your party. This includes items that were purchased by your guests as well as any host rewards that you received.

How long do I have to make an exchange through this program?

You have 30 days from the date of your party to make an exchange through this program.

Are there any fees associated with exchanging products through this program?

No, there are no fees associated with exchanging products through this program. However, if you are exchanging for a product of higher value, you will be responsible for paying the difference in price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
Replies