• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Making an Exchange From a Show?

In summary, the host is looking to return 2 sets of Striped Kitchen Towel Sets and exchange them for 4 micro-fiber towels. She had received a 30% discount on the towels during a $1,000 show. The question is whether the host will be allowed to return the towels and receive the discount on the microfiber towels, as well as free shipping within 30 days. The option of adding the 4 microfiber towels to a future show is also being considered. The response is that an exchange can be done and the host can pay the difference, but it is uncertain if the discount will apply to the microfiber towels. It is also mentioned that a host was able to do a successful exchange and get
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Host wants to return 2 sets of the Striped Kitchen Towel Sets..and exchange them for 4 micro-fiber towels...

She had a $1,000 show.. (and had gotten a 30% discount on the towels)..

Will HO allow her to do the return, and get the 30 off the 4 mircro-fiber towels? Also, will she get free shipping since it is within the first 30 days?

I'm just thinking outloud..and wondering if I should offer to add her order for the 4 micro fiber towels to a show I'm turning in tomorrow (my own show..) and then just having her do a return on her towels..

Weighing the options?

I am sure you can do an exchange and then pay the difference I dont know if the discount will count towards the microfiber towels

I just did an exchange for a host, yesterday. I was wondering if she could get a different half off item, too. No problem. She actually returned two things, one was a half off. She was able to get a much more expensive half off item and buy a few more things, too. HO had Fed Ex pick it up from her house with no label. She just has to include a check in the box. The only thing she couldn't return was a Pantry item.

yes, HO will let her do it and all her discounts will still be in place.

JAE said:
I just did an exchange for a host, yesterday. I was wondering if she could get a different half off item, too. No problem. She actually returned two things, one was a half off. She was able to get a much more expensive half off item and buy a few more things, too. HO had Fed Ex pick it up from her house with no label. She just has to include a check in the box. The only thing she couldn't return was a Pantry item.

Did she totally change her order after the show???

Yes. She just exchanged some things and was able to get what she wanted.

1. Can a host make an exchange from a show?

Yes, hosts can make an exchange from a show as long as the items are in their original packaging and within 30 days of the show date.

2. Can a host exchange items for a different product?

Yes, hosts can exchange items for a different product as long as the new product is of equal or lesser value.

3. What if the item I want to exchange is out of stock?

If the item you want to exchange is out of stock, you can choose a different product or receive a merchandise credit for the amount paid.

4. Can a host make an exchange for a product that was purchased with a discount?

Yes, hosts can make an exchange for a product that was purchased with a discount. However, the discount will not transfer to the new product.

5. How long does it take to process an exchange from a show?

Exchanges from a show typically take 2-3 weeks to process and ship back to the host's address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies