• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Special Flyer Has Our Submission Deadline

Please, please post it! I don't want to have to position stickers or use white-out.:thumbup:So, I am assuming this is going to work in Reader...The other pdfs SHOULD print just fine.... BUT the Sept Host one has to be edited so that the submission line is gone.
jrstephens
I wish it did not say the 15th of the following month. I have always told my customers by the LAST day of the monththat are hosting in order to keep them from putting off closing longer now they will see this and know they have until the 15th. UH!! I like having my shows closed earlier than the deadline b/c then at the last minutes I am not scrambling to get them submitted and if something goes wrong I still have time to submit it. I will still tell them I need them by the LAST do to get them submitted but this shows them I can push it back some.

Hopefully, people will keep doing their own host special flyers on here, and I will just start using them instead of HO's.

What I have been doing is putting my stickers right over the words ----15th...:cool:

I agree. There is no need to have consultant information on these flyers. I want my host to close the show on the date I choose. . .I feel like this gives the wrong impression. Probably time for an email to home office.

Agreed!

Back when we had the full next month to submit - that wasn't listed on the flyers - so why start now??

With it printed on the flyers, it makes it more official looking for those hard-to-close hosts. I agree that it stinks for those you really want to close by the end of the month. But I'm glad it's there for the hosts who disappear at the end of the month and need something official to kick them in the rear.

That's what white out is good for!
And that's a good idea about putting a sticker over it!
I do the absolute same thing, I will in no way carry a show over to the next month.

It stinks carrying shows over the next month. It affects our commissions too--not only when you get paid , but when you need those numbers to get the higher commission. Also, I looked forward to a July show so that I could get the incentive for July, it bummed me out to end up closing in Aug. Then not only did I end up not getting the pumpkin dish, but the amount in Aug. threw me off. Here, I thought I was doing great for the show-to-go incentive, when really I had less points because it wasn't an Aug. show! I really plan to set the end of the month as a final date with people. My last host was totally with me that her show needed to be in by the end of the month. She was a Aug. 29th show, so I was nervous. But she pulled through for me! :)

I think I will put stickers over that little part on the flyers. Maybe send an e-mail to HO about it as well.

I altered some of the flyers to have the tag line with the date blocked out. Am I allowed to alter HO's file and post it here?

I know we make our own flyers, but wasn't sure if we were allowed to actually take the pdf and remove part of it...

I agree it is a bit of a catch 22. It is nice to have for the hostess's that are hard to close. But in the 4 years I have been w/ PC I have only had about 5 of those. I am covering the line with white out.

kam said:
I altered some of the flyers to have the tag line with the date blocked out. Am I allowed to alter HO's file and post it here?

I know we make our own flyers, but wasn't sure if we were allowed to actually take the pdf and remove part of it...

Please, please post it! I don't want to have to position stickers or use white-out.:thumbup:

kam said:

I would love them too. I wish my Adobe would let me do that, uh!

OK, Here are a few of them...

I don't have Reader. Let me know if the submission line is in fact gone from these...

Attachments

• 08_09Sept_Guest_nodate.pdf
    157.2 KB · Views: 249
  • 08_10Oct_Guest_nodate.pdf
    188.9 KB · Views: 234
  • 08_10Oct_Host_nodate.pdf
    261.2 KB · Views: 259
  • 08_11Nov_Guest_nodate.pdf
    322.8 KB · Views: 228
  • 08_11Nov_Host_nodate.pdf
    314 KB · Views: 265
It wouldn't let me "fix" the Sept Host one the same way as I did the others, so I had to make a Comment box and fill it with white (that blocks out any text behind it).

So, I am assuming this is going to work in Reader...

The other pdfs SHOULD print just fine....BUT the Sept Host one has to be handled differently:

When you Print, there should be somewhere on the Print Dialog box that allows a drop down for you to change Print Document to Document & Markup.

This way, if you allow Markup to print also, it lets my "box" print.

Hope this makes sense.

Attachments

• 08_09Sept_Host_no date.pdf
    226.8 KB · Views: 312
It printed fine for me. It is also in the "fine print" area of the flyer too.

I think I will place a piece of paper over it before copying.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jrstephens said:
It printed fine for me. It is also in the "fine print" area of the flyer too.

I think I will place a piece of paper over it before copying.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I saw it in the fine print - but I really didn't want to change/alter that.

I figure that as long as it is not GLARING like it was, most hosts won't even notice the fine print.

Kathleen,

THANK YOU!! :love:

You rock!

We ought to be emailing HO and asking for a version that does not have the 15th deadline...or consultant info on it. Myabe they will give us a choice...with or without!

HO took the same approach to the website postings they provide us. I'm using some of them, but deleted all the gobblygook references to the submission deadline and use of the software. It sounded way too bossy and info-mercial like for me.

legacypc46 said:
HO took the same approach to the website postings they provide us. I'm using some of them, but deleted all the gobblygook references to the submission deadline and use of the software. It sounded way too bossy and info-mercial like for me.

I pull off all that stuff too. I'm the one that needs to be aware of the information and share it with my customers. And I think most of them would just be confused.

legacypc46 said:

I need to go look further at that. Are you meaning like when we add the Specials and things to our site?

I think we should email HO about it too.

1. What is the submission deadline for the Host Special Flyer?

The submission deadline for the Host Special Flyer is [insert submission deadline date]. This is the last day for hosts to submit their orders and qualify for the special promotion.

2. How do I submit my order for the Host Special Flyer?

To submit your order for the Host Special Flyer, you can either place your order directly through your consultant or submit it online through our website. Simply follow the instructions provided on the flyer or contact your consultant for assistance.

3. Can I combine my Host Special Flyer order with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the Host Special Flyer promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, your consultant can help you find the best deals and savings for your order.

4. How long will it take to receive my order from the Host Special Flyer?

The processing and shipping times for the Host Special Flyer orders are the same as our regular orders. Depending on your location, it can take anywhere from 3-7 business days for your order to arrive. Your consultant can provide more specific information regarding shipping times.

5. Can I still earn host rewards with my Host Special Flyer order?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards with your Host Special Flyer order. However, the amount of rewards earned may vary depending on the promotion and your consultant can provide more information on the specific rewards for your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
VeronicaW