• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Received Order and Changed Her Mind

In summary, a consultant is seeking help for a host who wants to change her order from a 5" knife to a knife set that is on the last page of the catalogue for half off. The consultant is unsure if this can be done and asks for suggestions on how to help the host. Other consultants suggest calling the Home Office customer service, as they can easily figure out the difference and arrange for the items to be picked up if it is within 30 days of being shipped. The consultant plans to call the Home Office tomorrow to arrange the change for the host, as she values her host's satisfaction and wants to ensure they will host again in the future.
junkfortara
Gold Member
I've never had a request like this... and need some help.
I had a host with a $1,500 show who just emailed me that she wants to chane her order. She received the product last week... the knife she's referring to she received for 60% off from the monthly host special.

Hey there – is it possible to change my mind about my order? Instead of the one 5” knife, I’m wondering if I can get the knife set that is on the last page of the catalogue for ½ off (like $37.50). I know that I will have to take like my scoop off as one of my ½ price items but could just get that at 30% off… if this just messes things up let me know.

I got the 5” knife for my mother in law for xmas but didn’t realize what she wanted was one with the sharpening case. That 37.50 set would be perfect…

Can The Solution Center do this for her? Any ideas on how to help get this changed for her?

Call HO. I changed a bunch of a host's order once, including half price items.

I would have her call HO Cust Service. They can figure the difference a lot easier than you can. If it is within 30 days of being shipped, they will also pick the items up from her house. I had a customer get the SS cookware and within 30 days change their mind for the non stick. They called HO and they figured the difference. Happy Customer!

Thanks for the replies. I wasn't sure if they would change half price items. I will call HO tomorrow and get it arranged for her. I only do 1-2 shows per month so I try to go above and beyond to make sure they'll host again in the future. :)

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out and for being such a great host with a fantastic show! I completely understand your request to change your order and I am more than happy to help you with this. Our Solution Center team is always available to assist with any changes or adjustments to orders. They can definitely help you switch out the 5” knife for the knife set at the discounted price you mentioned. Just give them a call and they will take care of everything for you. Thank you again for your support and please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Happy cooking!

Related to Host Received Order and Changed Her Mind

1) What should I do if my host received her order but changed her mind?

If your host has changed their mind about their order, you can simply cancel the order and issue a refund. You can also help the host modify their order to better suit their needs.

2) Will there be any fees for cancelling the order?

No, there are no fees for cancelling the host's order. However, if the order has already been shipped, the host may be responsible for return shipping costs.

3) Can the host change their mind after the order has been shipped?

Unfortunately, once an order has been shipped, it cannot be cancelled. However, the host can still return the items for a refund or exchange them for different products.

4) How long does the host have to change their mind about their order?

The host has up to 30 days from the date of purchase to return or exchange their order. After this time period, the order is considered final.

5) Can the host change their mind about a product after using it?

Yes, the host can still change their mind about a product after using it. However, the product must be returned in its original packaging and in new, unused condition for a full refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leslieprichett
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • wadesgirl