• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Received an Extra Ice Cream Scoop

In summary, if a host receives an extra ice cream scoop in their Pampered Chef host rewards package, they should contact their consultant to let them know. The extra ice cream scoop is a bonus reward for hosting a successful party and cannot be exchanged or returned for a refund. However, the host may choose to gift the extra item to a friend or family member at their discretion.
jesusluvsu2005
What does she do with it? I haven't had this happen yet. Is she just supposed to keep it or somehow return it? Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

Submit and adjustment on-line. HO will probably let her keep it since it is an inexpensive item.

how do I do an adjustment online?

On the main CC page, there's a link to "Product Adjustment" in the right column. Click that, and enter the show number. There is an option for "extra item in shipment."

Yeah, I had a host get extra bamboo tongs for some reason. I put in an adjustment, and HO said she should keep them.

Host was very pleased, such a small thing, but I'm trying to recruit this gal so it all helps!

Thank you everyone for the replies! :) I submitted an adjustment and waiting to see whether she sends it back or keeps it. Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

Related to Host Received an Extra Ice Cream Scoop

1. What should a host do if they received an extra ice cream scoop in their Pampered Chef host rewards package?

The host should contact their Pampered Chef consultant to let them know about the extra ice cream scoop. The consultant will be able to provide guidance on how to proceed with the extra item.

2. Is the extra ice cream scoop a mistake or a bonus?

The extra ice cream scoop is a bonus reward for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party. It is not a mistake.

3. Can the extra ice cream scoop be exchanged for a different product?

No, the extra ice cream scoop cannot be exchanged for a different product. It is a bonus item and cannot be substituted for another product.

4. Can the extra ice cream scoop be returned for a refund?

No, the extra ice cream scoop cannot be returned for a refund. It is a bonus item and cannot be exchanged or refunded.

5. Can the extra ice cream scoop be given to a friend or family member?

Yes, the extra ice cream scoop can be gifted to a friend or family member. It is completely up to the host's discretion on what they would like to do with the extra item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jesusluvsu2005
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • ChefRiGuy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies