1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Host hasn't choosen her recipe yet...

1. momoffour

momoffour Novice Member

My host for this Friday hasn't choosen her recipe yet. I hate to be a pest but should I just keep calling her and maybe give her a few choices? I already gave her some ideas but I really need to prepare for this show. Its only my 3rd and I want to go in feeling like I know what I'm talking about and what I will cross sell etc.

Anne

Nov 5, 2005
  2. PampChefNancy1

PampChefNancy1 Novice Member

I would give her 2 different options for recipes that you are comfortable with. And "make" her choose. If she still is ho hum about choosing...choose for her. Tell her that it would be "fun" to do such and such recipe and then proceed to give her the shopping list for the recipe that you have chosen to do! ;)

Sometimes you will run across these kinds of hosts, just don't let them discourage you. I use it as an opportunity to try something that I've been wanting to do, or just a really easy recipe that uses a lot of higher priced products! :D

3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I put a "menu" in my host packets with a few recipes in it and the ingredients already listed. That way the host has the choices and shopping list from day one.

Sometimes I steer them to the recipe that I'd like to make the most. For example, today was my third show in three days and I made all three of them do the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie so I wouldn't go crazy.

Nov 6, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted