• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Hasn't Choosen Her Recipe Yet...

In summary, hosts have the option to choose a recipe before or during the party and may still be deciding or have forgotten to make a selection. Guests can still participate in the party and consultants can assist with the recipe selection process. Guests can suggest recipes for the host to choose from. In the rare event that the host does not choose a recipe, the consultant will select one. The host can also change the recipe after it has been chosen, but it is recommended to do so a few days before the party.
momoffour
My host for this Friday hasn't choosen her recipe yet. I hate to be a pest but should I just keep calling her and maybe give her a few choices? I already gave her some ideas but I really need to prepare for this show. Its only my 3rd and I want to go in feeling like I know what I'm talking about and what I will cross sell etc.

Anne

I would give her 2 different options for recipes that you are comfortable with. And "make" her choose. If she still is ho hum about choosing...choose for her. Tell her that it would be "fun" to do such and such recipe and then proceed to give her the shopping list for the recipe that you have chosen to do! ;)

Sometimes you will run across these kinds of hosts, just don't let them discourage you. I use it as an opportunity to try something that I've been wanting to do, or just a really easy recipe that uses a lot of higher priced products! :D

I put a "menu" in my host packets with a few recipes in it and the ingredients already listed. That way the host has the choices and shopping list from day one.

Sometimes I steer them to the recipe that I'd like to make the most. For example, today was my third show in three days and I made all three of them do the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie so I wouldn't go crazy.

1. Why hasn't my host chosen her recipe yet?

Our hosts have the option to choose their recipe before the party or during the party. If they haven't chosen a recipe yet, it could be because they are still deciding or they may have forgotten. You can always remind them to make their selection.

2. Will I still be able to participate in the party if the host hasn't chosen a recipe?

Yes, you can still participate in the party even if the host hasn't chosen a recipe yet. Our consultants are trained to lead the party and guide you through the recipe selection process.

3. Can I suggest a recipe for the host to choose?

Absolutely! Our hosts love to receive suggestions from their guests. You can share your favorite recipes with the host and they can choose to make it for the party.

4. What happens if the host doesn't choose a recipe at all?

In the rare event that the host doesn't choose a recipe at all, our consultant will select a popular and delicious recipe for the party. Our goal is to ensure that everyone has a great cooking experience.

5. Can the host change the recipe after it has been chosen?

Yes, the host can change the recipe even after it has been chosen. However, it is recommended to choose the recipe at least a few days before the party to allow enough time for ingredients to be purchased.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lesliec
  • janej76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mypamperedbiz
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies