• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Respond When a Party Host Cancels?

In summary, the guest from a couple years ago contacted the host to ask to host a party. Because of personal circumstances, she is unable to do so and apologizes. The host offers to do a catalog show or reschedule.
babywings76
Gold Member
I had a guest from a couple years ago out of the blue respond to my last newsletter and asked to host a party. We set a date for November. She just e-mailed me:

I am so sorry but due to unforseen circumstances I will have to cancel my hostess party for Nov 19th. I am sorry for the the inconvenience and notice.

What would be a good reply?

I would simply say "I'm sorry the 19th isn't going to work out for you after all. What date would you like to reschedule for? I'd still love to help you get that ____________ you wanted for 60% off."

That will get you a response that lets you know if she is cancelling completely or if the timing just isn't working.

Yes ask her if she wants to reschedule or even just do a catalog show.

I'm sorry to hear that, I sure do hope everything is OK. Things happen, though and I understand, thank you so much for letting me know as soon as you could.

I would still love to come pamper you and your friends. When it's convenient for you, we can pick a new date for your party.

I kind of get the impression that it may be some kind of a personal situation. She was motivated enough to contact you, and she let you know almost a month before the party that she has to cancel.

NooraK said:
I'm sorry to hear that, I sure do hope everything is OK. Things happen, though and I understand, thank you so much for letting me know as soon as you could.

I would still love to come pamper you and your friends. When it's convenient for you, we can pick a new date for your party.

I kind of get the impression that it may be some kind of a personal situation. She was motivated enough to contact you, and she let you know almost a month before the party that she has to cancel.

Thanks for that wording help. I like it! How about if I add this at the end:

Also, if you are interested in the host rewards but are unable to do a party, I can always set you up with catalogs and things so you could do an catalog/online party. But again, I understand if circumstances are such that now isn't a good time.

Thanks again for letting me know.

I'm just so glad to see that you got such notice on it, and there is obviously something going on to know that far in advance you can't host...and sadly if it's financial, she needn't worry because it's her guests that we want to spend and earn her the free stuff! But I think giving her a non pushy option to do the catalog show or reschedule is good. You've gotten great recommendations here

1. What should I say to a host who has cancelled their Pampered Chef party?

If a host cancels their party, it's important to handle the situation with grace and understanding. You can say something like, "I completely understand that things come up and plans change. Is there a better date that works for you to reschedule the party?" This shows that you are flexible and willing to work with the host to find a new date.

2. How can I encourage a host to not cancel their party?

If you're concerned about a host cancelling their party, you can reach out to them and remind them of the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party. You can mention things like earning free products, having a fun night with friends, and supporting a small business. You can also offer to help with any party planning to make the process easier for the host.

3. What if the host cancels at the last minute?

If a host cancels their party at the last minute, it's important to stay calm and understanding. You can say something like, "I completely understand that things came up unexpectedly. Is there a better date that works for you to reschedule the party?" You can also offer to help the host find a new date and reach out to their guests to inform them of the change.

4. Can I still earn rewards if the host cancels their party?

If a host cancels their party, you will not be able to earn rewards from that specific party. However, you can always reach out to the host and ask if they would like to place an individual order or reschedule the party for a later date. You can also offer to help the host find a new date and reach out to their guests to inform them of the change.

5. How can I prevent a host from cancelling their party?

While there is no guarantee that a host won't cancel their party, there are some things you can do to reduce the chances. Make sure to communicate clearly with the host about the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party and be available to answer any questions or concerns they may have. You can also offer to help with party planning and remind the host of the date and time of the party a few days before. Building a strong relationship with the host can also make them more likely to stick to their commitment of hosting the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedmomto3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dpcharlotte
  • iluvmygarlicpress
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
iluvmygarlicpress
  • kristina16marie