• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can a New Recruit's Aunt Get the Booking Benefit at Other Shows?

In summary, Debbie is talking to someone at HO and they are telling her that if she submits the aunt's show tonight, by tomorrow she should have her host number and that can be used to enter in the other two shows she plans to close tomorrow evening so she can get the booking benefit.
DebbieSAChef
Ok here is a question for you wise cheffers to answer!! And all you night owls!
(I am a night owl but it's 2:50 am and I must confess I am up against my will with a nursing 7 week old who is looking right at me as I type this and won't go to sleep!!! But that's another thread entirely!! :indif: )

Ok I have a new recruit!! I can't wait to get my 500 Panorama points when she qualifies!! She has tons of shows booked. She just had a show with her aunt and got 2 bookings from that show for the very next week to help her get more sales to get her incentives as a new recruit in addition to shows she already has booked for her starter months. She hasn't even closed her aunt's show yet, how can her aunt get the booking benefit at the other shows???? I am stumped! Her aunt won't have her PHD number yet!
Please help anyone. I am coming over to close her aunt's show tomorrow but then she is closing the other 2 shows the day after that. HELP!!!! Should she wait until her aunt gets her number? How long does that take? :eek:

Debbie :D

I would call HO first thing and explain the situation. I'm sure they've had to have this happen a lot with the 30 day incentive thing. I think her aunt should have the number as soon as HO recieves the show.

If her aunt is ready to close her show send that show in as soon as possible and then send the other two in the next day (or as soon as the aunt shows up on the tracker).

If the 30 day deadline is close and she'll miss it if she does the above then put "xx1111" (or some such letters/numbers) and her expiration date in the PHD place on her order on the shows. If it goes to HO that way they will probably see that and find her number, call and ask about it or hold the new shows until hers comes through. This way she will get her credit and deadlines are met.

I have done this on PP when a past host didn't know her number so I could do the discount at the show and then look it up later and then forgot :eek: - but they took care of it at HO. I do not know if it would work for sure with P3 though.

As soon as the show is received they do assign a number. I've been able to get it as quickly as the next day after submitting a show.

I am glad that this thread was posted because I had some of the same questions.

ThanksThanks for you help ladies! I will call HO to make sure this will all work out!

WowThat was quick!!
I just talked to someone at HO who said if we submit the aunt's show tonight, by tomorrow she should have her host number and that can be used to enter in the other two shows she plans to close tomorrow evening so she can get the booking benefit!!

Does that make sense to everyone?

If she can't do the host look up, she can always call HO to get that number.

Well this is good to know for future use!!

Hey Debbie!! It's good to see you on here again! Congratulations on your new recruit! Are you a future now?

1. What is the host booking benefit?

The host booking benefit is a special promotion offered to hosts who book and hold a Pampered Chef party. It allows them to earn additional free and discounted products based on the sales from their party.

2. How do I qualify for the host booking benefit?

To qualify for the host booking benefit, you must book a party with a minimum of $200 in sales and hold the party as scheduled. The benefit is based on the total sales from your party, so the more your guests purchase, the more you can earn.

3. When will I receive my host booking benefit?

Your host booking benefit will be calculated and applied to your party order once your party has closed. It will be shipped with your party order, so you will receive it along with your purchased products.

4. Can I use my host booking benefit on any products?

Yes, you can use your host booking benefit on any products available in the current Pampered Chef catalog. This includes both free and discounted products.

5. Can I combine the host booking benefit with other discounts or promotions?

Yes, the host booking benefit can be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, it cannot be combined with other host benefits, such as the host credit or half-price items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Saturday Gourmet