• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Booking a Future Show From Her Show????

In summary, to book a future show from your current show, you can ask your guests if they are interested and provide them with a host packet. You can also offer incentives for booking a show. It is possible to book a show for someone else, and this can help both parties earn rewards. The benefits of booking a future show include reaching new customers, providing free and discounted products to the host, and earning rewards and commissions as a consultant. It is recommended to book a future show 2-3 weeks in advance to allow time for preparation and promotion. Multiple future shows can be booked from one current show, which can lead to increased business growth and rewards. It is important to keep track of bookings and follow up with hosts for a
cbord
If a hostess having a party in August books a show for Oct., will she qualify for 2 host bonus? One as past hostess and one as current hostes at her Oct. show?

Charlene

Yes!!!Yes! Actually this forum has had this discussion before and that's when I found that you can! I am now putting a booking for all of my hosts in the future (6 months from their date of the show) so if they do, do another show, they can get 2 host bonuses! :D

When she has her show, put her in as the host of course, and order the special, And then put her in as a guest and order the other special she wants

The only difference will be that for the past host priviledge she will have the regular guest shipping charge.

Thanks for relpies and help.
As for the host paying their shippping on their guest order, that's would be fine. Especially when there is 2 great things as host's gifts the month of party-like Sept., Oct. and Nov.

1. How can I book a future show from my current show?

To book a future show from your current show, simply ask your guests if they would be interested in hosting a show of their own. Then, provide them with a host packet containing information about the benefits of hosting a show and how to book one. You can also offer incentives or discounts for booking a show at your current show.

2. Can I book a show even if I am not the one hosting it?

Yes, you can book a show for someone else even if you are not the one hosting it. This is a great way to help a friend or family member earn free products and discounts while also earning rewards for yourself as a consultant.

3. What are the benefits of booking a future show from my current show?

Booking a future show from your current show has many benefits. It helps you grow your business by reaching new customers, it provides your host with free and discounted products, and it also allows you to earn rewards and commissions as a consultant.

4. How far in advance should I book a future show?

It's best to book a future show at least 2-3 weeks in advance. This gives you enough time to prepare and promote the show, and also allows your host to invite guests and plan for their own show.

5. Can I book multiple future shows from one current show?

Yes, you can book multiple future shows from one current show. In fact, it is encouraged to do so in order to maximize your business growth and rewards. Just make sure to keep track of your bookings and follow up with your hosts to ensure a successful show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefinbiz
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • nancycookspc