• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Specials: Can I Use My Discount?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use your consultant discount on host specials, which will be in addition to the already discounted price for host specials. The amount of discount you can receive varies from 20% to 25%, depending on your sales level. Your consultant discount cannot be combined with other offers or promotions, but can be used on top of the already discounted price for host specials. All consultants are eligible to use their discount on host specials, regardless of sales level, but the discount percentage may vary. To apply your discount, simply log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and add the host special items to your cart, and the discount will automatically be applied at checkout.
mary k
Silver Member
I need to know how to do this: I had a host have a party and someone booked off of her and so for the month of October she wants to order the host special special plus about 70.00 dollars worth of other stuff can she use her discount for the host special ?
I was going to add it all up and then take off the discount but before I do that I want to make sure I'm doing this right.:)

The discount can not be taken off the host special. The host special is seperate (already 60% off).

Thanks so much. I'm having brain freezes here lately.
Next question how do I fill this out on her receipt so I don't enter it under her other products?:)

There is a place on the receipt under subtotal and past host discount to put the host special.

Hi there! Great question! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely assist you with this. When a host has a party and someone books off of her, she can use her discount for the host special as well as any other items she wishes to purchase. To calculate the total, you can add up the cost of all the items and then take off the discount. This ensures that she receives the appropriate discount on all her purchases. I hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions! Happy cooking! :)

1. Can I use my discount on host specials?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use your consultant discount on host specials. This means you can receive a discount on top of the already discounted price for host specials.

2. How much of a discount can I get on host specials?

The amount of discount you can receive on host specials vary, but it will always be in addition to the current host special discount. Your consultant discount ranges from 20% to 25%, depending on your sales level.

3. Can I combine my discount with other offers or promotions?

No, your consultant discount cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. However, you can use your discount on top of the already discounted price for host specials.

4. Do I have to be a certain sales level to use my discount on host specials?

No, all Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to use their discount on host specials, regardless of sales level. However, your consultant discount percentage may vary depending on your sales level.

5. How do I apply my discount to host specials?

To apply your consultant discount to host specials, simply log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and add the host special items to your cart. Your discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Diamond
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bellakieu
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies