• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Benefits and Order Question

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party offers benefits such as free and discounted products, host rewards, and a fun experience with friends and family. To earn host rewards, a minimum of $200 in sales is needed and the more guests purchase, the more rewards can be earned. Hosts can use their rewards towards their own purchase and they are valid for 60 days from the party date. They cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but can be used on already discounted items.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
It's me again with my dumb questions... my mother is hosting a show in Feb. It will mostly be things she is ordering with a few extra items from a couple other orders.... she's from out of state but will be here so I'm doing a show for her here. My question is... can I put the bulk of her order in my dad's name... it would be the same address ... so that it shows up as guest sales... is that okay to do? otherwise if it's under my mom's name as host... she gets very little guest sales and I want to get her all I can.

Yes you can! :) And book a show off of her's for him....then within 6 months you can put in another order and they can get 2 of the host specials for that month...and your mom can be a guest with 10% off on that order!

OH... you're SO wonderful! I had booked it in HER name but then she would miss out on that 10% wouldn't she... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I book one in both their names? This is really a big ole game isn't it??? :)

Yes you can... haha, you figured it out! To add a booking from her, add her as a guest...and do the booking on there. (You don't have to enter any sales in her order!)

Related to Host Benefits and Order Question

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party comes with many benefits, including receiving free and discounted products, earning host rewards, and having a fun and unique experience with your friends and family.

2. How do I earn host rewards?

To earn host rewards, you need to have a qualifying party with a minimum of $200 in sales. The more your guests purchase, the more host rewards you will earn, which can be redeemed for free or discounted products.

3. Can I use my host rewards towards my own purchase?

Yes, you can use your host rewards towards your own purchase. In fact, we encourage hosts to use their rewards to try out new products or restock on their favorite items.

4. Can I combine my host rewards with other promotions or discounts?

No, host rewards cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can use your host rewards on already discounted items to get an even better deal.

5. How long do I have to use my host rewards?

Host rewards are valid for 60 days from the date of your party. Be sure to use them before they expire to get the most out of your hosting experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Telynn